Sign in to follow this  
Campering1

Thought it would end better than this

I'd rather like to say that I quit a while back, but truth is I've kept updated some how or another. It was nice to make so many friends, usually in waves, as some left and new ones came. I'll leave with many good memories and experiences. My years of building knowledge has now gone to waste, but that's not what mattered. All I wanted was a fun game for $15. It was nice to know you all! See you on PC! (if you can).

Nice to play with u camp.
I join steam too and my steam Id: Nakhall
We myt met there:)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

add me Nakhal, my SID is Oliwaltony :) I alreaddy have you in my friend lis campering :P

Sent from the depths of my mind

Anyone can add me too SID is BronyLPer. I dont have a pc yet, but im gonna get a laptop and run steam on my TV with that new feature. (Seriously, steam on TV, That frickin amazing!!!)

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

I'd like to add all you guys! :monk:

I'd like to add all you guys! :monk:

Oh my god. I'm among the list of people who've had junbao post on their threads!!!! Sweet :D
Shame it had to be under these circumstances though...

Oh my god. I'm among the list of people who've had junbao post on their threads!!!! Sweet :D
Shame it had to be under these circumstances though...

I'll add you on steam when I get on. Let me show you guys hours of non-stop hardcore farming...lol

Knowledge is never a waste. You just have a new place in which to utilize it now, perhaps. ^_^ And like you said, all the great times we shared with everyone were what really mattered in the end. Not just stats and items. Even as important as those seem (and as fun as they were to aspire towards.) I'm already Steam friends with a few of you of course, but for those who I'm not: drop me a friend invite on there. Same username as on the forums (and everywhere else for that matter.) Thanks to the Steam leveling system, and it adding friend slots each time, I never have to worry about those running out haha.

I'll add you on steam when I get on. Let me show you guys hours of non-stop hardcore farming...lol

I think its safe to say anyone who played long enough knows the legends of junbao... Good to see u again!. I too switched over but haven't been goin as hard as I once did.. is be honored to have the great junbao as a friend. Heheh. Steam I d .. stevenmang85

sent from my secret fishing spot