You should see the councilor forums!

Auch bro... not everyone has the orange name yet.... soon....... :P
Or can you view it without being in the council??
Seeing ideas turning up on multiple threads is annoying, but also implies that there is a real demand for it. I know that is also what the upvote/like button is for, but it is hard to keep track of everything....
But in goldmines, you also still have to do the digging. Ohh the metaphors :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auch bro... not everyone has the orange name yet.... soon....... :P
[snip]

No sry only Councilors can see the Defense forums, but we Councilors and the devs try to keep the general player base keyed into what is happening :) [[4541,hashtags]]

-Vys

No sry only Councilors can see the Defense forums, but we Councilors and the devs try to keep the general player base keyed into what is happening :) [[4541,hashtags]]

-Vys

Shame but the update is much appreciated. Even though I hate spoilers, its good to see what is happening with the game. This is one of the first time I've seen a real evolution of a game like this. Seeing all the bugs getting fixed gives me more appreciation for the game. You know, seeing where it comes from and who have contributed. It is kind of a lore on its own, apart from the actual game lore.

Shame but the update is much appreciated. Even though I hate spoilers, its good to see what is happening with the game. This is one of the first time I've seen a real evolution of a game like this. Seeing all the bugs getting fixed gives me more appreciation for the game. You know, seeing where it comes from and who have contributed. It is kind of a lore on its own, apart from the actual game lore.

As much as spoilers are unwanted I am very glad as you say to be a part of the story of the making of this wonderful game.

-Vys

As much spoilers are unwanted I am very glad as you say to be a part of the story of the making of this wonderful game.

-Vys

Huzzah my good sir! I have been a part of quite a few game's entire lifespans, but none of them have the community that Dungeon Defenders and Team Trendy have created.

Huzzah my good sir! I have been a part of quite a few game's entire lifespans, but none of them have the community that Dungeon Defenders and Team Trendy have created.

Huzzah! I agree with you completely, I have been part of a comunity from the beginning in the past. And yet my short stay here at Trendy has proven to be more welcoming and open than anywhere I have been. Trendy is very open to opinions of the comunity, in fact the most open I've experienced, and I've experianced some other quite open companies.

-Vys

Trendy is very open to opinions of the comunity, in fact the most open I've experienced, and I've experianced some other quite open companies.

-Vys

This pretty much sums up my praises for Team Trendy as well. The great thing about this policy regarding their community though is that it really allows them to get a great grasp of what their fanbase wants from the game.
[[4543,hashtags]]

The council should get magical cows that shoots out magical rainbows at enemys
p.s the cows should be huge.

I personally wanted to change all playverse buttons to cow faces, but that feature got descoped.

This pretty much sums up my praises for Team Trendy as well. The great thing about this policy regarding their community though is that it really allows them to get a great grasp of what their fanbase wants from the game.
[[4543,hashtags]]

[thumbs up]

Meh, I'd rather have a medium rare prime rib.

-Vys

[QUOTE]
Meh, I'd rather have a medium rare prime rib.

-Vys[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you said that… As soon as I read this my stomach started growling haha! *goes to store for steak*

Um...why are there no cows in Eternia?

There used to be hundreds of majestic cows roaming the Etherian countryside and pastures. They naively went about their days, eating grass and generally just thinking cow thoughts. Sure the Etherian people used them for food and milk every once and awhile, but the cows didn't mind. This was just the way things were.

Then a darkness arrived on the horizon. It started small at first. One or two cows would disappear daily, but the majestic cattle were still clueless as to their eminent destruction. Unable to imagine the danger their species faced.

Out of nowhere a shadowy figure appeared on the edge in the plains. A slender figure cloaked in black with a enormous wizard-like cap. As she approached the cows all suddenly felt uneasy. Without warning the figure pulled out a large staff in the shape of a fork. "You are all mine! Never again shall your tasty species roam the glorious countryside" she exclaimed. With a swing of her staff a hurricane like wind rushed over the plains, tearing up trees and dirt, separating the pasture from the outside world.

When the wind subsided, the majestic Etherian cattle were nowhere to be found. It is said that the smell of steak and ribs can forever be smelled upon the plains that shall forever be named... Laura's field.

There used to be hundreds of majestic cows roaming the Etherian countryside and pastures. They naively went about their days, eating grass and generally just thinking cow thoughts. Sure the Etherian people used them for food and milk every once and awhile, but the cows didn't mind. This was just the way things were.

Then a darkness arrived on the horizon. It started small at first. One or two cows would disappear daily, but the majestic cattle were still clueless as to their eminent destruction. Unable to imagine the danger their species faced.

Out of nowhere a shadowy figure appeared on the edge in the plains. A slender figure cloaked in black with a enormous wizard-like cap. As she approached the cows all suddenly felt uneasy. Without warning the figure pulled out a large staff in the shape of a fork. "You are all mine! Never again shall your tasty species roam the glorious countryside" she exclaimed. With a swing of her staff a hurricane like wind rushed over the plains, tearing up trees and dirt, separating the pasture from the outside world.

When the wind subsided, the majestic Etherian cattle were nowhere to be found. It is said that the smell of steak and ribs can forever be smelled upon the plains that shall forever be named... Laura's field.

There is still one cow left though... Read Sparky's sig :)

-Vys

Edit: btw sparky change it to say he "mauled" Iamisom

This should be official DD2 lore... Perhaps "The Lady Laura Fields" sound more majestic?

There is still one cow left though... Read Sparky's sig :)

-Vys

Edit: btw sparky change it to say he "mauled" Iamisom

Done, and he doesn't count. He is the Lord of Cows :P

This should be official DD2 lore... Perhaps "The Lady Laura Fields" sound more majestic?

You know how ecstatic I would be if they made a level or some reference to "The Lady Laura Fields"?

You know how ecstatic I would be if they made a level or some reference to "The Lady Laura Fields"?

Done, it's canon. Why? Because we all agree it should be!

-Vys

Done, it's canon. Why? Because we all agree it should be!

-Vys

I summon CKeene! Any chance we can get this to happen?

• 2 weeks later...
I summon CKeene! Any chance we can get this to happen?

HPTSparky used Summon Team Trendy Member!........It's not very effective! :/