Awesome, I cant wait till I get council, so I can find people to play with lols.

You will get there. Just keep your hopes up and keep on trying. Can't wait to see your name in orange my good sir!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will get there. Just keep your hopes up and keep on trying. Can't wait to see your name in orange my good sir!

I certainly hope that everyone who strives hard enough makes it.

Thanks for this thread Sparky.

-Vys

Having a friend key or w.e I can buy into council right?

I believe that is indeed the case. At least after your friend key expires.

I certainly hope that everyone who strives hard enough makes it.

Thanks for this thread Sparky.

-Vys

I didn't start this thread, I just post in it. Thanks though, I appreciate the sentiment! :)

I didn't start this thread, I just post in it. Thanks though, I appreciate the sentiment! :)

You are very active in the forums, and it's amazing to have someone be so helpful to all the new people coming in to the DD community. I wouldn't mind having someone like you be forum moderator, or supervisor!

P.S 100th Post! [[4488,hashtags]] in Training haha

You are very active in the forums, and it's amazing to have someone be so helpful to all the new people coming in to the DD community. I wouldn't mind having someone like you be forum moderator, or supervisor!

I know right, that's why he's so awesome ^^

Congrats :D

Congrats :D

He's certainly pulling his weight as a Councilor. And thank you haha. It only took around a week to post 100 times xD even though i joined in 2012, i played on cosole for about a year. So i didn't use the forums too much. But the other 96 posts... yea that was a couple weeks only! I'm on the "Weekly top Contributers list as well!

Dragonfly, I could not have done any of this without you, you have been my go to guy every step of the way. You deserve as much praise as I do for sticking with me through this (and that horrible stream quality at the start :P ).

You are amazing sir. Thank you.

I only try to be as active as I feel I should be in order to help this community be as amazing as it can be, and for the greatest part, has. Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm going to school to be a community manager so it's always amazing to have people like me and appreciate all the effort I put into this community. There is still much more to come. I'm working on getting a set schedule for streaming and I appreciate any and all help in this endeavor. Please go to this thread for that purpose.
http://forums.dungeondefenders2.com/showthread.php?113381-I-am-streaming!-)-Come-hang-out-or-join-in-on-te-fun!

One day I will get Josh, Niugget and Laura on stream and have a great time playing DD2. That might not be until when it launches, but I promise you all, I will do this.

Congrats on the defender in training! Keep up the activity and you will be a [[4489,hashtags]] in no time. :)

But the other 96 posts... yea that was a couple weeks only! I'm on the "Weekly top Contributers list as well!

I remember I was so pumped when I got on the top contributors that I messaged Lord Planadroit on steam ecstatic at this accomplishment. Pretty sure he laughed at me. :P Then a week passed since the trivia contest and now I'm even more astounded I am the top contributor. Well done sir! Keep up the good work!

Then a week passed since the trivia contest and now I'm even more astounded I am the top contributor.

You and me both. I mean, seriously? I'm in 2nd?
Boggles the mind.

You and me both. I mean, seriously? I'm in 2nd?
Boggles the mind.

Even more astounding draco is that our first interaction with each other were two arguments that weren't exactly civil. :P Now we pretty much agree on everything and almost everywhere I am going to post, you get there at pretty much the same time. You have been a enormous amount of help as well. Thank you.

Even more astounding draco is that our first interaction with each other were two arguments that weren't exactly civil. :P Now we pretty much agree on everything and almost everywhere I am going to post, you get there at pretty much the same time. You have been a enormous amount of help as well. Thank you.

I've forgotten what those arguments were.

Grats on Defender-In-Training! I agree, there have been forums I have been very active in the past and would love to moderate. Sadly companies hardly ever open up there wall to outside moderation. Most people who have given so much to the community by forum helps often don't get recognized. When in all reality these people would moderate for free or just for ig benefits, not rl pay.

If a company extends privileges like this you can truly know they are close to their community.

-Vys

Grats on Defender-In-Training! I agree, there have been forums I have been very active in the past and would love to moderate. Sadly companies hardly ever open up there wall to outside moderation. Most people who have given so much to the community by forum helps often don't get recognized. When in all reality these people would moderate for free or just for ig benefits, not rl pay.

If a company extends privileges like this you can truly know they are close to their community.

-Vys

We always look for volunteers from our community to help us in different ways, including forum moderation. We do look for a certain level of history with the community because we want to make sure that those volunteers have shown longevity within the community and have created a history with our forum members.

That said, there's more than one way to help out the community. You could make guides, mentor new users, edit the DD wiki, bring the community together in events and so much more.

We always look for volunteers from our community to help us in different ways, including forum moderation. We do look for a certain level of history with the community because we want to make sure that those volunteers have shown longevity within the community and have created a history with our forum members.

That said, there's more than one way to help out the community. You could make guides, mentor new users, edit the DD wiki, bring the community together in events and so much more.

Totally agree with this philosophy, all I want to say is that I sure hope that you guys make sure to recognize members who do things such as those. I've been involved in communities in the past and been quite disappointed when community work isn't recognized by the company. Especially when it's my own work ofc.

-Vys

I've read through quite a few posts, and I must say I'm impressed by this community. The council is really working hard on keeping it active as well as informative and helpful. This pretty big considering most games forums tend to just turn into big threads of never ending disputes and hatred. I'd be glad to help in anyway I can!

I've read through quite a few posts, and I must say I'm impressed by this community. The council is really working hard on keeping it active as well as informative and helpful. This pretty big considering most games forums tend to just turn into big threads of never ending disputes and hatred. I'd be glad to help in anyway I can!

We really try to be civil in this community. While this doesn't always work, our disputes tend to be constructive and therefore help create new ideas or streamline the original ones. This truly is a fantastic community and I'm so glad to be considered a important member in it. :) Thanks guys.

Yes, i love mentoring users, but I must say, guides have mostly helped me on how i got to a high level of play. I would love to make a guide, sadly i do not know what i should make it as haha. Idk maybe boosters or when to use your hawk stances. If people don't know when to use their hawk stances, ill be glad to make a guide for that! Just let me know

Yes, i love mentoring users, but I must say, guides have mostly helped me on how i got to a high level of play. I would love to make a guide, sadly i do not know what i should make it as haha. Idk maybe boosters or when to use your hawk stances. If people don't know when to use their hawk stances, ill be glad to make a guide for that! Just let me know

Ooh, I'd love a hawk stance guide! Here I'll get you started:

When to use Hawk Stance: NOT BEFORE THE DRAGON STARTS BREATHING FIRE BECAUSE IF YOU DO HE JUST FLIES OFF

*end of guide*

:)

Ooh, I'd love a hawk stance guide! Here I'll get you started:

When to use Hawk Stance: NOT BEFORE THE DRAGON STARTS BREATHING FIRE BECAUSE IF YOU DO HE JUST FLIES OFF

*end of guide*

:)

Sounds legit. :P

:dragon:: And now I'll now go and waste your time flying in circles and shooting you with balls of flame "you couldn't possibly dodge". Is that fine with you? :skeleton:

On a side note: I swear no-one knows how to use a DPS EV (atleast they didn't last time I checked, and I really can't imagine people changing much now), so try making a guide for that (hint: Don't, except just for yourself. Everyone using one will still get booted for not conforming to the herp derp monk/barb's,)

Yeah I always enjoy a good guide! Although since I still currently play on console until DD2 is released, my guides would be very limited and solely console based. Is there a forum on here strictly for guides?