[WTB] Lab Runs, 20 for 4

Willing to buy lab runs from those who want some currency and don't mind running lab. I know runners are few so I imagine the cost has risen. So I am offering 4 cubes for 20 runs.

I normally would like 20 at a time just so I don't have to come back for a while but if some new guys need currency and can only do 10 at a time then I will consider it.

Thanks. Enjoy defending.

Anyone can I guess. I would give preference to new players as I try to help them first. Definitely not opposed though to veterans who want to run it for that as they may want a few more cubes too.

Hey ddace,

Fairly new here but I'll run some labs for ya. Just hit me up in the group when I'm on.

Hey ddace,

Fairly new here but I'll run some labs for ya. Just hit me up in the group when I'm on.

Will look for you then in chat.

Okay, I am GMT+2 (Germany) and I recently started running others. I'd be more than happy to run you. Especially if we switched to coal (5 for 10 runs) or single caps (1 for 30 runs with 3 afks) as currency, since I'm still diamond hunting.

i'll do some cheap :) i'm just enjoying getting stuff myself :)
lets do 1 cube per 10 rounds:)

Thanks to all who have added me here and contacted me through steam. It is fun to see even some people who have been around a while want to do this. People enjoy square pets that knock goblins and ogres around it seems. :)

I will still give preference to the newer players but will gladly accept offers from the veterans when I am not running with them.

Good luck all.

Hey, I'd be happy to do some lab runs, however I think I can only do 10 at a time, otherwise I a bit crazy/bored haha, so would that be 2 cubes per 10 runs?

[EDIT] I'd be happy to do 20 total, just not all at once.

Hey, I'd be happy to do some lab runs, however I think I can only do 10 at a time, otherwise I a bit crazy/bored haha, so would that be 2 cubes per 10 runs?

[EDIT] I'd be happy to do 20 total, just not all at once.

Sure. I will try to work with you on that. Go ahead an add me and if I am not doing anything I will be glad to buy runs.