Best place to grind levels/gear around Level 20-30?

Coming back to DD and I'm starting completely fresh. So far I have a Countess that's level 27 (tower stats are 16/44/27/33). I've been farming Deeper Well on insane and Alchemical Laboratory on Hard, but I still feel like I'm not going fast enough. Any recommendations? I can think of some stuff such as doing the Rampants at medium or hard.

Ramparts was my first xp map before Glitterhelm . Try to to them on the maximum diffuculty you can handle (hc enabled)

I've been farming Ramparts a lot, and the progression is going along smoothly (on Hard HC). I've attempted Glitterhelm Caverns, only problem is that spawns decide to be very generous spawn two ogres at one choke point so I can't make it through the final wave. Thanks for the suggestions.

Though I still have a question, what's the best place to farm Godly gear? My countess is at level 70 right now (working on other characters such as Summoner and EV), and my stats aren't so hot, mostly around the 50-120 mark.

If you dont want to directly be "boosted" by someone you can find some help in this guide : http://forums.dungeondefenders2.com/showthread.php?46488-The-Ryukaki-quot-Go-Bugger-Off-quot-1-78-Progression-Challenge

Keep farming levels on ramparts until you can beat glitterhelm. You can also try the first levels on insane, i personnaly dont remember what stats i had when i played on that difficulty but you can always follow the guide, where stats progression are always showed so it can give you a little idea.

Some godly gear should start to pop on alchemicals lab (hard hc) and on next maps as stated on the guide.

Good luck, i had a lot of fun playing this game at low level :)