[CONTEST] BONUS maps speedrun auction! Part 1

Since the last contest was fairly successful I have decided to host another one. After reading the feedback thread there are some changes in the rules, so read them again.
#1 Pics will be submitted to me in private, this is to keep everyones scores secret and to preserve the integerity of part 2.
#2 The first part of the contest will run longer then the last
#3 An extra pic to prevent cheating
#4 new scoresystem
#5 The prizes will be even better this time..

This contest will consist of 2 parts. The first part will be the speedruns where you gather points on each map. The second part will be and auction where you spend those points to bid on the items I will "sell". Prizes and Auctionrules will be posted in part 2. There will be armorsets/eventitems/weapons and stuff I cant remember

READ CAREFULLY!!! NEW RULES:
*BUMP when you can :3
*ALL maps are to be played on NMHC EXCEPT crystalline dimension. You may play this map without HC.
*You will get 1point for every 10 seconds below 40min. Example: 38:03 will be 117 seconds= 11 points.
*Time will be rounded up to the closest 10s.
*NO afk allowed. Not even on the last wave.
*No cheating. I will hunt you down and TP your house.
*there will be 5 maps. You do not have to play all but your score will be added together.
*All pics must be in the same post. You will send them to me in a PM (10 pics in total, 2 for each map) Add up your points for each map.
*You must provide a full pic of the mapstats when the run is completed (pressing G)
*There will be an additional pic required this time. the "heroes" tab
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Maps to be played:
*Winter wonderlan
*Akatiti jungle
*Karathiki jungle
*Tavern defence
*Crystalline dimension

You have 14 days from this post to send me the pics.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when you say 10 pics, you mean 5 like the ones we did last time, and 5 showing hero stats?

Well goodluck everyone, this one will be hard! Thanks for bringing this kind of contest its really fun to do. Also thanks for no HC on CD option, I always end up dieing under his hands...

So when you say 10 pics, you mean 5 like the ones we did last time, and 5 showing hero stats?

ye the one when you press "g" theres another tab showing "heroes". I have it under my spoilertag.

Guess i cant participate in this one since i cant do karathiki and crysalline...

There are alot of good guides on CD. I think Wat made one for instance. All these maps can be done with 2k stats easy if you are a skilled builder. So its only a matter of practice. with 3-4k stats this is not a problem at all if you look up a proper build.

Guess i cant participate in this one since i cant do karathiki and crysalline...

Well you've tipped your hand there!!!

With points being private bidding will be a lot more tactical.

[QUOTE]*You will get 1point for every 10 seconds below 40min. Example: 38:03 will be 117 seconds= 11 points.
*Time will be rounded up to the closest 10s.[/QUOTE]

Just to be sure, we're rounding the time up and not the seconds after the subtraction i.e.

This;

38:03 will be 38:10 which is 110 seconds under 40 mins, giving 110/10=11 points

and not this;

38:03 is 117 seconds under 40 minutes and this is rounded up to nearest 10 seconds, giving 12 points?

Just to be sure, we're rounding the time up and not the seconds after the subtraction i.e.

This;

and not this;

38:03 is 117 seconds under 40 minutes and this is rounded up to nearest 10 seconds, giving 12 points?

correct

This;

and not this;

if you divide the 117 seconds by 10 you would have 11.7 points. Earning you 11 full points. Since no points will be awarded for partial points. you keep the total number of full points earned. IE = 369 seconds would still be 36.9 points, or 36 full points. Giving incentive to re-run the map, and complete a better time to earn more points.

This is how I understood it at least. If I am wrong I apologize :)

^^YG beat me to the post. :P

Also, Question YG- If we better our times, Do we re-submit our times to you, all 5 at once? Just the single? or would you only like one submission, only when we are fine with our final times for our runs?

Also, Question YG- If we better our times, Do we re-submit our times to you, all 5 at once? Just the single? or would you only like one submission, only when we are fine with our final times for our runs?

Might be better for him if we wait to submit???? Otherwise it will be *** ache

All 5 at once when you are satisfied. Dont forget the new "heroes" pic

So tempted to hop on, just to get (one of) the best scores on CD :D love that map, nice contest!

How on earth am I supposed to do CD in under 40 mins?

The length of boss gauntlet and Old One fight doesn't count in the final time.

Bump

Looking forward to seeing some really quick times roll in.

Sadly work commitments mean I shall be participating rather than really compeeting in this one.

Will have to finally stop being lazy and build CD now too.