Sign in to follow this  
watisme

Crystalline Dimension NMHC Time Records

EDIT: New personal record with proof: 20:15

[Spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Note: I've had a Sub 14 combat time on a previous run but missed to take screens and sadly I didn't recorded it, damn beer :/ Anyways the hunt is now open, sub 20 is possible :D Be scared doubi :p

EDIT: New personal record with proof: 20:15

I've had a Sub 14 combat time on a previous run but missed to take screens and sadly I didn't recorded it, damn beer :/ Anyways the hunt is now open, sub 20 is possible :D Be scared doubi :p

Very nice. This is kinda scary :D

Here is the video of my 20min run :

[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

Wow Gratz Doubi, i never thinked that was possible !
Gratz pew too, i'm sure you two will make a great competition :D

Wow Gratz Doubi, i never thinked that was possible !
Gratz pew too, i'm sure you two will make a great competition :D

Thanks morbid, i'm sure pew will take the lead in no time :)

all this solo speed running makes me think ive run cd way to much to not have even a decent solo time. my average solo time is like 35 mins. I think it may be time for me to try and see what I can do solo.

Yeah, join the ride :)

My latest run was 20:01, meeeehhhh :D Either Build Time is great and Combat Time sucks or otherwise ^^ The perfect run is near ... :)

due to my afking habit during my solo cd runs i think my best cd time is only like 30 mins. so i have alot of time that i will be able to take off.

Sub 20 hihi

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

I used some new things to improve my building time and squid also showed me some nice shorcuts, thanks to him :)
Combat time can be way better, i need to find better strats to clear map 2 & 3 faster but there is a luck part due to randoms ennemies locations..

(op updated with other screens)

As said, sub 20 is possible :)

Now it seems sub 19 too if we can cut the combat a bit, lucky draws i guess. I had no time this weekend to play CD gonna do some runs tomorrow :)

Sub 20 hihi

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

I used some new things to improve my building time and squid also showed me some nice shorcuts, thanks to him :)
Combat time can be way better, i need to find better strats to clear map 2 & 3 faster but there is a luck part due to randoms ennemies locations..

(op updated with other screens)

20min mark has been broken! Very nice. OP updated.

I suck at switching positions on the minimap :D I guess that's the main reason for mah bad build time. And no clue how I've got below 14 on combat earlier. Probably very lucky wheels?

Well, tied for the lead ;)
[spoiler]

Towers[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

EDIT: May doubi or Squidedish want to show me the 'shortcuts' anyways :D

I suck at switching positions on the minimap :D I guess that's the main reason for mah bad build time. And no clue how I've got below 14 on combat earlier. Probably very lucky wheels?

Well, tied for the lead ;)

We have a tie, but I sense that won't hold for long.

Indeed, he has cut down the time again but me too :D

I guess we both are trying to get close to the 19 min mark before we post again ^^

Haven't been around in ages. Buttttttttt this was my old solo time. Don't have all the pictures but it was about a year ago with someone togglespectate watching to confirm I was solo he and 2 afks came in for old one.

the good old times man. Imagine if we kept it up lol. our dual runs were just intense lol did around 40 runs a day lol

the good old times man. Imagine if we kept it up lol. our dual runs were just intense lol did around 40 runs a day lol

Dear God and here I thought I did a lot when I did like 15 in a day. I need to step up my farming g I guess