Sign in to follow this  
watisme

Crystalline Dimension NMHC Time Records

Don't forget I've to work from mid-week to the beginning of the week. That's also why I almost don't have any chance to play dd2 :/

It will happen one day though. :) However not sure we can beat the times you have posted on here already. All very impressive.

I've tried speed running CD solo. Best I have done so far is like 22:15. Might be my build though. not sure what to do to get into 21

might just be my minion building though. I'm building the minions as fast as my computer allows so i dont know

Really impressive EC, i wonder if you got some really lucky wheels or if you have a different build :p

Anyway new two players time !
EagleOne ; Psykospam
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

I guess EC wasn't trying that hard since he got a spectator the whole time, so this time is really impressive.
Also, OP updated with new 2p time. 16min mark has been broken :D
Let's see how far we can push this record.

How possible do you think would be to break the 20min mark?

Even with a super lucky combat time with luckiest wheels, It would be almost impossible to break 20 mins mark with the build i'm actually using.
Pretty much the same as eagleone.

I did my best to optimise my building phase so nothing to gain there.

Not sure if breaking the 20mins mark is possible, I need to try some new strats ^^

First run solo, an archer got wrecked on map 3, so I had to rebuild :/

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

If this is your first NMHC run, it's rather impressive. You have potentials ~ :D

If this is your first NMHC run, it's rather impressive. You have potentials ~ :D

Not my first run, just my first attempt at speedrunning it =]. I might be able to get better than 20:24...

Not my first run, just my first attempt at speedrunning it =]. I might be able to get better than 20:24...

Now that the target is set he won't stop until its destroyed lol. Go squidedish!

I'm on a very nice run atm. I had to pause it, and leave it at the boss gauntlet, because of school lol.

Steam should never let me stay connected long enough to have the game paused like that. Were you able to finish?

Steam should never let me stay connected long enough to have the game paused like that. Were you able to finish?

Someone on my friend's list joined my private game. He died on the old one lol, it was a 20:38. :/

Also, this just happened. He stayed up there for 15 minutes until I died...

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

It was a bad run anyways, but wow lol

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Updated 4 Player Run

Hey Guys

Been absolutely ages since I last even looked at the forums... noticed this thread and luckily I still have the screenshot that Myself(TCD), EC-10, Ygkyft and Ubermench did. According to this we got 15.32 I honestly know we have faster than that I think we did break the 15 mins once but I ain't spending hours on end going through the screenshots lol but here is the screenshot of the 15.32 speedrun from us all.

To add: This was done well over a year ago lol. Imagine if i kept up the pace. Hmm maybe I should come back who knowz......

Cool~ OP has been updated. And why did EC sound like he just joined?
I don't think this time was done with 4 players from the beginning. Compare the team scores 12m vs 32m.

I don't think this time was done with 4 players from the beginning. Compare the team scores 12m vs 32m.

I've changed the current record back until further confirmation.

:D

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Third map was rough but it worked..
Op updated with all needed screenshots, i also recorded the run so i can upload it later if wanted.

:D
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Op updated with all needed screenshots, i also recorded the run so i can upload it later if wanted.

Impressive work doubi :D
Can you provide "Heroes" and "Towers" pages? Or you can upload the full video. I will update OP afterwards.

Congratz

I'm down to 20:42 ^^ I guess you are not using 'Damage all enemies' like me? Do you?

Thanks. Credits to you, your videos and psykospam for building inspiration and some tips. :)
I'm using "damage all" and then "kill pct" to kill last ennemies around on the first 2 maps.
On the third one, i prefer only using "damage all" since the map is smaller and there is less chances for ennemies to get stuck or being outside the map, except if i dont have luck and multiples ennemies are stuck (double copter combo....).
I don't think using "kill pct" only would help.