Sign in to follow this  
HPTSparky

One is the loneliest number :P

So ya... I finally (thanks again Keenjammin) got my code for the game but I realized I am a lonely soul and wont have any friends to play with. So I would love for anyone and everyone to post here so I can play this fantastic game with friends. Because that is how DDII should be played. Thanks guys! you are amazing.

Just like you I got my code today and I have no one to play with. So if you'd like to play with me, find me ingame tomorrow :)

you guys are amazing...my all time favorite series of movies :) and ok sounds good we shall be the Fellowship of the Crystal Shards....*cough cough* but seriously ya ill play with you guys if you would be so kind. I work till 9 CST (10 EDT) on Fri and then 10-2:30 CST(11-3:30 EDT) on sun. Did we wanna have our adventure at like 4pm-10pm EDT on sat? I'm a college student so I can stay up till the crack of dawn but I don't know how responsible you guys have to be.

I'm free the whole weekend and I'm pretty sure all I'm going to do these 3 days is play DD2, so you two just look for me ingame. Are your player names the same as your forum names?

cool as planadroit informed me there isnt really a party lobby yet so we will all have to queue at the same time. see you guys then :)

cool as planadroit informed me there isnt really a party lobby yet so we will all have to queue at the same time. see you guys then :)

f12
Click the bottom icon displaying: Parties
Click the plus sign to form a new party.
Name your party, hit enter.
Click the plus sign next to Participants.
Invite the friends you wish to join your party.
Have your friends accept the invite, if they miss the cue it will reside in Notifications.
The party has been formed, join a match and all members will (should) join a server together.
Slay on.

f12
Click the bottom icon displaying: Parties
Click the plus sign to form a new party
Name your party, hit enter
Click the plus sign next to Participants
Invite the friends you wish to join your party
Have your friends accept the invite, if they miss the queue it will be resting in Notifications.
The party has been formed, join a match and all members will join into a server together.

Dang ok never mind :) thx

O and I'm ready and rareing to go whenever everyone else gets online :) if you guys want pm me and ill give you my skype info...makes playing together a little easier

The party has been formed, join a match and all members will (should) join a server together.

Good call. The party UI is currently getting a bit of an overhaul so I wasn't sure if this build still had the old functionality.

Glad to hear it!

Just had a fantastic time playing with Planadroit and Dragonfly...taking a break right now but ill jump back on around 8EDT if any one else wants some trendy fun time :P

Just had a fantastic time playing with Planadroit and Dragonfly...taking a break right now but ill jump back on around 8EDT if any one else wants some trendy fun time :P

I had a fantastic time playing with you guys too. The game is just so amazing it's impossible not to have fun. Too bad we only got 2 maps to play :P

lets not talk about things going on in the game :P but ya i really enjoyed playing with you guys...ill jump on in around 15 mins if you want to join me again.