I bought this game and all the dlcs on my laptop over a year ago, but laptop took a dump so I can't even resort to that :/ local games forever!

Sent from a local game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this game and all the dlcs on my laptop over a year ago, but laptop took a dump so I can't even resort to that :/ local games forever!

Sent from a local game.

i dont even have a PC lol

To all my friends! thank you for playing DD with me. Specially Cloud_Strife, RH Altamira, Mexican 007, Rey Endimion, NinjaShazk, Dragon Divino, Cdmartinez, leohackmx, So_Sad_Moreira, Yordyc16, X1cristofer1X, Johana1807, El Duraco v2, Ratchet_85, TRG 59....

Let me know who is going to PC, I got it a while back on Steam when there was a sale of the year edition but never touch it because you guy were here on PS3.

Have a good DD party if you get together! ;)

Your a class act that I never had the opportunity to actually meet in game. I applaud you for your efforts and would of liked to have seen the items from your giveaway but alas it was not to be. What Burns even deeper for me is.... they Shut Down on my 42nd Birthday March 25th if from what I'm reading and finding out is true. That hurts. But it is what it is. Time heals all wounds.... just not sure how much time is going to need to pass to heal this one.

Well, if I still can get online today and you also can, send me a friend request, my PSN is BERN_727, I'll be proud o give you you prizes if we got the chance to get online together. Don't know how long the servers will hold so :/ I'll message everybody who participated on the lottery and try to give them their prizes faster that I can, in about 5 hours from now.

Mr Jumbao forgot about u sorry , thx 4 that mentor u give me was fun meet u

The Mobile/Console community are the best players I have come across. For you guys to utilize just 4 hero classes beyond the end game content is quite an accomplishment and you should be proud. If you make the transition to pc, you will have little to no adjustment due to your dungeon defender skill level from console. Cloud, it was a pleasure to meet you and many others from this community. I look forward to playing with you guys in the future.