What about the poor crying children trendy? PS3 needs online. Sniff sniff. Jk. Ps4???? Yes?

Sent from North of the Wall and searching for Blood Raven!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going pc... see you there my friends

I spent 2.5 hours upgrading a donkey kong I cant use anymore

I hope u guys have fun on pc......

Cloud don't blame trendy dear, sometimes we have to let go, they offer us DD n we became a. Family n I'm so happy to be with this community best ever

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Cloud don't blame trendy dear, sometimes we have to let go, they offer us DD n we became a. Family n I'm so happy to be with this community best ever

yea well i always say what i think not trying to offend anyone im just being honest

Yeah, cloud u r a good guy and best friend,,,, but in the bright side we know each other now we will meet in DD2 which makes us a strong community.. Sure I'm feeling sad, but I remember the good times in DD. N wen we farm or u get up 1st 200 weapons. All of these count :)
I thought I will reach my goal before this happens. Which getting 200^ arronax. :p

Yeah, cloud u r a good guy and best friend,,,, but in the bright side we know each other now we will meet in DD2 which makes us a strong community.. Sure I'm feeling sad, but I remember the good times in DD. N wen we farm or u get up 1st 200 weapons. All of these count :)
I thought I will reach my goal before this happens. Which getting 200^ arronax. :p

yea ill like to see that arronax

the sad thing is , that no 1 warning us about the servers shut down before it happens , we would be able to play for the last time whit our friends :(

Well thanks everyone for all the help, fun times and just random time sitting in taverns. Too bad I never for to upgrade my donkey kong and barely got to use the fallen one. We finally get some good event items then the servers get shut down. Would have been nice to know this a beforehand. Just got some more items for me and Pinta's Guess the Whatever giveaways that will rot away in my tavern. Sad that the last time I played online wasn't even with any of my friends. Just spent a couple hours tavern-hopping trying to find an mod free game. Sucks that when the ps3 community becomes more active and a lot closer they pull the plug on us. Guess it's back to BF4 and Terraria for me.

the sad thing is , that no 1 warning us about the servers shut down before it happens , we would be able to play for the last time whit our friends :(

Agreed

I will miss playing with all my friends... Play D3! I'll help farm :).

Sent from North of the Wall and searching for Blood Raven!

Yup I'm going back to diablo for my farming fix!!

Sent from The Summit.

And as much as this sucks, I'm probably still gonna play local and farm for stuff lol I WILL keep my highlight thread alive!

Sent from The Summit.

And as much as this sucks, I'm probably still gonna play local and farm for stuff lol I WILL keep my highlight thread alive!

Count me in to keeping that thread alive. I make no guarantees that it will be daily or weekly, but when that pet,weapon, or armor comes......I shall post a pic of it in your thread, craig.

Count me in to keeping that thread alive. I make no guarantees that it will be daily or weekly, but when that pet,weapon, or armor comes......I shall post a pic of it in your thread, craig.

I HAVE to get a 200^ triton before I could ever quit this game lol I've dreamed about that damn weapon for crying out loud! Lol although in the dream it had 400+ upgrades lol

Sent from a local game.

Its sad to know that we cannot connect online and play anymore :(

Good bye my many friends whom I met while playing Dungeon Defenders...So long! and till we meet again in the next game! :)

Move to pc you can get better than 200^ arronax... http://puu.sh/7LnIh.jpg

Waaaw Omm I'm planning to move to PC, I ll buy strong laptop 1st

Enjoyed everyone, good times!!!

Hard to make the switch to PC. Don't want too!

I've had DD1 on PC for over a year. I have never touched it.

Enjoy playing on PS3's from my recliner.

I recently had a decision to make seven days ago when my son asked for it on his Xbox. Go ahead and download it, since Xbox had it for free or support Trendy by paying for it. Answer below:

Well... thats actually really sad that they shut down the server like that without saying anything.... I learned it this morning, and I was just like: WHAT?!?? NO?!!???!!?? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! and then I accepted.... its actually really hard for us to accept to leave a game that some of us passed over thousandsof hours on it. I played on PC for a little while, its hard to play it when you dont have a freacking good gamer computer that worth over 1000$.... I do have a 600$ computer right , and I have diffiulties to play on NM, too much stuff... I can only play correctly without lags on the 1200$ computer of my brother..... So thats the sad part of it..... I bougt this game for ps3, PC, and mobile. I supported this game from the beginning to the end, since I bought the mobile version of it recently, and honnestly, I didnt even finished a map because of how its freacking not made for mobiles x) But I did buy it anyway.... I do loved to meet you guys, and pass friend with the community. I have some regrets about this because I have the list of winners of my lottery, and I cant give them their prizes... I would have been better to give them before.... I also would have loved to get a donkey kong, like everybody I think :P but we wont ever get a chance to get one anymore :/ If any of you guys need help on PC , I would be so glad to help, and giving you away some stuff. My steam ID is " Oliwaltony " All that we can hope is to get the servers back.... But honnestly have no hope about getting on PC... they will finish by doing the same thing.... because they have to update alot of thing for a while and just dont do it because they only work on dd2

So many of us have many regrets over those thing which we should have done...could have done...and so on.

I just want to share with you all that before this unprecedented moment takes place about 24hrs ago, I am pleased that one of my friend or rather my best friend actually received my whole set of pristine tower armor over 105^. That set is actually for my apprentice and my only 4th set.

I do not have another set ready...so if I am to build using my apprentice, one of my traptress or squire would have to undress :)

Still feeling sad about the server stoppage and I'm just trying hard to console myself... Peace everyone! C Ya

dear bern, we will meet soon on steam :P
i'll try.
oh well i was planing to do GUESS AND WIN episode 4 soon :(

by the way BERN, did any1 tell u that u look like Mois from step up 2 :P

I play on an asus laptop I paid somewhere between $400-$500 for. I have no issues on nm even with 3 afk in. I play on low settings but it works out nicely for me.

Well... thats actually really sad that they shut down the server like that without saying anything.... I learned it this morning, and I was just like: WHAT?!?? NO?!!???!!?? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! and then I accepted.... its actually really hard for us to accept to leave a game that some of us passed over thousandsof hours on it. I played on PC for a little while, its hard to play it when you dont have a freacking good gamer computer that worth over 1000$.... I do have a 600$ computer right , and I have diffiulties to play on NM, too much stuff... I can only play correctly without lags on the 1200$ computer of my brother..... So thats the sad part of it..... I bougt this game for ps3, PC, and mobile. I supported this game from the beginning to the end, since I bought the mobile version of it recently, and honnestly, I didnt even finished a map because of how its freacking not made for mobiles x) But I did buy it anyway.... I do loved to meet you guys, and pass friend with the community. I have some regrets about this because I have the list of winners of my lottery, and I cant give them their prizes... I would have been better to give them before.... I also would have loved to get a donkey kong, like everybody I think :P but we wont ever get a chance to get one anymore :/ If any of you guys need help on PC , I would be so glad to help, and giving you away some stuff. My steam ID is " Oliwaltony " All that we can hope is to get the servers back.... But honnestly have no hope about getting on PC... they will finish by doing the same thing.... because they have to update alot of thing for a while and just dont do it because they only work on dd2

Your a class act that I never had the opportunity to actually meet in game. I applaud you for your efforts and would of liked to have seen the items from your giveaway but alas it was not to be. What Burns even deeper for me is.... they Shut Down on my 42nd Birthday March 25th if from what I'm reading and finding out is true. That hurts. But it is what it is. Time heals all wounds.... just not sure how much time is going to need to pass to heal this one.