ohh well looks like the day everyone fear its here DD its over

ill like to say good bye to all my friends & people i meet here , play , trade , or even fight lol , was really fun a very interesting experience , i meet awesome players & most important awesome persons , here we go hope i dont forget someone ill try to make the list on order from when i start
was nice play whit u :
RH ALTAMIRA , Mexican007, Uncle Vern , Alek Trevelyan , YU GI OH Omega , Joshy-la-chata , QueenSolMarie , REY ENDIMION , Lorenzote , Jaditz , hollow deity , juggernaut225 , pottiemouth , ktis 13 ,bestly101 , ON MY MIND , bmwe34mpower5, ray 9900 , junycy , nakhal , chopin fan , Djbon3satern , crazycraig77 , spot1869 , Ez___ , even bad805 lol , sosadmoreira , Omi132 , Dragon Divino 90 , TRG59 , my friend the-man 1994 , Njack86, gunner69 old friend , chelseaxoxo , lemrac9 , groveracing85, pintajr , DOWNBURRELIOUS , Wolverine85 , Dark Vegeto, plagued savage of course , spyro dragon , RobobTheAlien, wolfpack182009 ,opctic mastar, pownsSan , kitty1272 , yersonman, betherainbow , Z5_E1_X3 , cosmic dragon , Jumbao & lion45 thats all i remember now

To the host Rangerz-bertz friend thx 4 everything , farmer dan its cool to lol , heer29

BaileyWilltod i meet u today cuz we r the only online lol was really fun talk & play whit u brother

THANKS TO ALL FOR MAKE THIS A GREAT EXPERIENCE I HOPE WE CAN PLAY TOGUETHER AGAIN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not ready to say goodbye it's not fear :'(

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Tis' a very sad day for the PS3 community, it has been really fun, wish it didnt come to this but for some reason i saw it coming in a dream...weird. anyways after i get my PC soon i will be moving to PC hope to play with anyone else who makes the change. Goodbye PS3 community, thanks to Rangerz, Mae, and Farmerdan for being my only event hosts wish i could have met the others (ive actually played with heer a couple times, didnt know he was a event host at the time so didnt think much of him) , and most importantly thank you reyrey AKA PLAGUED_Savage for being the best friend of mine on DD, we had great times

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

Tis' a very sad day for the PS3 community, it has been really fun, wish it didnt come to this but for some reason i saw it coming in a dream...weird. anyways after i get my PC soon i will be moving to PC hope to play with anyone else who makes the change. Goodbye PS3 community, thanks to Rangerz, Mae, and Farmerdan for being my only event hosts wish i could have met the others (ive actually played with heer a couple times, didnt know he was a event host at the time so didnt think much of him) , and most importantly thank you reyrey AKA PLAGUED_Savage for being the best friend of mine on DD, we had great times

I was so looking forward to helping you after you lost your first set of characters. I got to help a little bit, but your recent hiatus made me miss you more. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find a game we can mutually enjoy. I'm 43-years old and really not much of a gamer, so hopefully there is a game that will come easy to me like Dungeon Defenders did. Well, it wasn't easy.....it was fun leveling up with friends and fun helping others out.

I'm going to PC too, coz I can't imagine my day without DD, but it'll miss my all friends and my sisters :(

I'm going to PC too, coz I can't imagine my day without DD, but it'll miss my all friends and my sisters :(

probably im goin to, hope soon

Never have gamed on a PC and doubt I will begin. I started out with the Atari 2600 and worked my way through the years to ps3, although my sons would be the ones gaming as I spectated.

Well this isnt just for dd went to go play acupl other games and they are down 2 how many old games did game spy hold is this the start to end of ps3 I hope not???

sent from my evil hideout

Never have gamed on a PC and doubt I will begin. I started out with the Atari 2600 and worked my way through the years to ps3, although my sons would be the ones gaming as I spectated.

never play on pc to , lets see if i can lol

Well this isnt just for dd went to go play acupl other games and they are down 2 how many old games did game spy hold is this the start to end of ps3 I hope not???

EA pulled the plug on a number of its sports games and other multiplayers without notification back in 2011. I don't know if this is common practice or what, but it sure is frustrating to say the least when it happens.

Im going pc... see you there my friends

I spent 2.5 hours upgrading a donkey kong I cant use anymore

^ this LMAO Ez

LAN PARTY, MY HOUSE!!!

LOL That would be nice if we were all closer together.

its very difficult to me cross the border u know lol

Hey cloud.... wtt perfect tower JUNBAO... all you gotta do is get it

There...now it's perfect.

Alternatively, you guys can get a 360 and play with us. A good option for those who don't want to shell out the $400+ to spend on a PC.

i invite all my riends in Burj Alkhalifa in Dubai, to do a farewell party for DD //^_^ what u think guys?

Alternatively, you guys can get a 360 and play with us. A good option for those who don't want to shell out the $400+ to spend on a PC.

that would be sweet but unfortunately im on ps3 since day 1 all my favorite game r on ps only

i invite all my riends in Burj Alkhalifa in Dubai, to do a farewell party for DD //^_^ what u think guys?

ohh yea that would be nice i need a lot of alcohol if u want me there lol