These latest patches are completely screwing up this game.

Again, your saying, you spent time so you can afk.

You feel you did the work now you deserve the rewards from now on without any more work.

Again, yeah, that sounds logical.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, your saying, you spent time so you can afk.

You feel you did the work now you deserve the rewards from now on without any more work.

Again, yeah, that sounds logical.

you see what you want to see, which is sad. I said I don't have time to sit there an entire day, its not logical or enjoyable. I would like to get that item none the less. Not every character can afk and win, you have to get them that way. I want to get these items so that I can spend the time I am actually doing missions and what not on my own or with friends. You're just arguing to argue now and honestly its pitiful that that is how you spend your day. I tried to explain nicely but you've become annoying. I've don the work to lead up yo afk and yes I don't want to sit an entire day on my computer. I can't make it anymore simple then that. I'm eagerly awaiting your next (ill thought, uninformed and plain disregard for relevance) post.

lool

Sure thign slugger.

Well im sorry you dont enjoy games enough to play them anymore. I hope some day you can enjoy them though. Ill be hoping aginst hope for you. <3

i agree it basically killed this game for me. i had a lot of fun, but unless this 60% nerf from dps hero huntress doesnt get fixed soon, and im not just talking about putting piercing shot back up another 15%, im done when skyrim comes out. not worth wasting time on a game where you do a challenge for literally hours then have your reward you pumped millions of mana into made useless.

As a side note, i was doing 205k dps, which i agree is way too much. but now im doing just under 80k. i was doing around 100k with a blasticus (which i gave to a friend since i no longer needed it). it took me less time and mana to get that blasticus yet its way better than the van crapmeyer now. 1811 weapon damage to under 900 WITH 30 UPGRADES. yeah ok. multiple projectiles or not, its elemental damage and should be as such. my piercing shot? went from doing 31k to 10k. sorry thats not a 30% nerf on piercing shot. nor is the nerf on the van crapmeyer a 40%. its a 60% nerf across the board on hero dps huntresses. someone clearly fails at math or is trying to balance the easy way by simply "nerfing" by a percentage rather than doing it incrementally. skyrim cant come out sooner.

lool

Sure thign slugger.

Well im sorry you dont enjoy games enough to play them anymore. I hope some day you can enjoy them though. Ill be hoping aginst hope for you. <3

Thank you for clarifying that you don't read or think

so many pages of arguing. Lots of points have been made on this thread that I agree and disagree with, so i thought I would chime in. My squire can't solo very much even on hard now, let alone insane, but hes only level 50 so I don't know if he should be able to or not, but he could before. However, lots of you are missing something anyways, If you use monk barriers the way they are intended to be used squire towers don't get very many kills at all to begin with. The largest problem is see with the nerf is DU. On some maps like the Bonus Map, just trying to cover the choke points uses up all of the DU and you don't even have DU left for Monk Auras, Even with max Single Star upgrades my towers are being destroyed by the second to last wave from pure numbers. And with my DPS huntress i can only cover so much.

Over all, The nerfs to the squire damage wise after the 7.06b patch wouldn't be that bad IF the squires towers didn't have such a high DU. currently the number of DU they take vs their strength just isn't worth it, there is a reason squire towers take up so many DU.

Anyways just an opinion.

so many pages of arguing. Lots of points have been made on this thread that I agree and disagree with, so i thought I would chime in. My squire can't solo very much even on hard now, let alone insane, but hes only level 50 so I don't know if he should be able to or not, but he could before. However, lots of you are missing something anyways, If you use monk barriers the way they are intended to be used squire towers don't get very many kills at all to begin with. The largest problem is see with the nerf is DU. On some maps like the Bonus Map, just trying to cover the choke points uses up all of the DU and you don't even have DU left for Monk Auras, Even with max Single Star upgrades my towers are being destroyed by the second to last wave from pure numbers. And with my DPS huntress i can only cover so much.

Over all, The nerfs to the squire damage wise after the 7.06b patch wouldn't be that bad IF the squires towers didn't have such a high DU. currently the number of DU they take vs their strength just isn't worth it, there is a reason squire towers take up so many DU.

Anyways just an opinion.

Just in reply to your comment son Bonus and not being able to hold off the lanes or such.

This is an old screenshot but it shows a setup i use that works. I use a few setups, it varies on how i feel like playing but this one ive never failed with.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ultimaox/screenshot/594700612555993005

You use Bumpers to block the lanes and keep them upgraded, and then place a healthy supply of traps in front of them to thin out mobs. Usually only thign to get through is ogres which i just go kill myself.

But i always fine myself throwing traps where ever just to hit DU cap. I could easally swap out some traps for some auras to help, just usually isnt nessicary.

But try defendign these places as ive found they work quite well and give you plenty of time to get there and support as needed. (just keep an eye on your map at all times)

WTB minimap PLOX! haha

I don't think you guys are really thinking this through.

In a game like this (with limited content), nerfs to the strong guys are better than buffs to the weak guys. Anything that can increase the difficulty and longevity of the game is a good thing. Should you be able to solo Insane? Yes, but it should be really difficult and you definitely shouldn't be able to do it 100% of the time.

The game wasn't that hard to begin with, so if Trendy just buffed the weaker characters, then it would make the game even easier. (And not worth playing)

Of course, the good thing is that Trendy has been both nerfing the strong characters and buffing the weak characters.

Just in reply to your comment son Bonus and not being able to hold off the lanes or such.

This is an old screenshot but it shows a setup i use that works. I use a few setups, it varies on how i feel like playing but this one ive never failed with.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ultimaox/screenshot/594700612555993005

You use Bumpers to block the lanes and keep them upgraded, and then place a healthy supply of traps in front of them to thin out mobs. Usually only thign to get through is ogres which i just go kill myself.

But i always fine myself throwing traps where ever just to hit DU cap. I could easally swap out some traps for some auras to help, just usually isnt nessicary.

But try defendign these places as ive found they work quite well and give you plenty of time to get there and support as needed. (just keep an eye on your map at all times)

WTB minimap PLOX! haha

ill just pop in here quickly and ask this;

your huntress i imagine is trap specced for that yeah? (im guessing so but just want to be sure)
and secondly is that insane or hard difficulty? =]

ill just pop in here quickly and ask this;

your huntress i imagine is trap specced for that yeah? (im guessing so but just want to be sure)
and secondly is that insane or hard difficulty? =]

Yes she is. all points in traps. and its hard. i havent tryed glitter on insaine yet just because i dread the timer. its hard enough runnign around placeing stuff as is, with a timer ide /wriist. haha.

I feel insaine mode requires team play. ide never try to solo insaine regularly. (few exceptions) with the timer, it really just helsp to have people dedicated to sides of the map to make your time much more efficent.

Currently waiting for my friends to catch up so we can rock insaine mode more. (3 of them changed classes have have been releveling and regearing so its taking a bit) plus they all have jobs and college so their time is limited enough as is.

Yes she is. all points in traps. and its hard. i havent tryed glitter on insaine yet just because i dread the timer. its hard enough runnign around placeing stuff as is, with a timer ide /wriist. haha.

I feel insaine mode requires team play. ide never try to solo insaine regularly. (few exceptions) with the timer, it really just helsp to have people dedicated to sides of the map to make your time much more efficent.

Currently waiting for my friends to catch up so we can rock insaine mode more. (3 of them changed classes have have been releveling and regearing so its taking a bit) plus they all have jobs and college so their time is limited enough as is.

hehe yeah i can imagine, i havent tried the insane difficulty either yet because the size of the map was rather intimidating but who knows i might end up pulling it off at some point, i have managed to solo all the other campaign levels so far already.

anyway, thanks for the info :D

*sigh* you are hopeless.

Yes i saw your thread you had earlyer today about how they nerfed the Huntress Halloween weapon that you spilled millions into.

I understand your annoyment, but seriously that wapon was OP as all hell and needed it. And the nerf to Pericing shot was WAYYYY needed. It was a No Cooldown, 60mana cost 15k damage PERICING shot.

NONE of the other classes have abilities even remotly close.

Apprentice has Mana bomb. 200mana 60sec Cooldown 7k Dmaage ability
Squire has Whirlwind. its like 100mana 6 sec Cooldown and 4k Damage

so why does the Huntress get a 15k no cooldown 60 mana costing attack that Perices?

It was a problem, it was fixed, now lets move on with things.

This goes for nearly everyone in this thread saying the game is fine:

Finish all the campaign missions on Insane or STFU AND GTFO you noobs. Nobody cares that you think medium is fine difficulty wise.

This goes for nearly everyone in this thread saying the game is fine:

Finish all the campaign missions on Insane or STFU AND GTFO you noobs. Nobody cares that you think medium is fine difficulty wise.

nobody cares what you say, everyone knows you're a troll.