These latest patches are completely screwing up this game.

go play bonus level and try defending top as squire, you can't do it alone, which is trash. you need like a huntress top with him, which is also trash because she should be killing ogres mid and only help when ogres spawn top.

ofc u can't do it alone, your not suppost to be able to, I can't do it with other classes, why should :squire: be able to?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it was made with multi player in mind as about 80%+ of the game tbh.

You have obviously not played the original game on mobile, so ill forgive your ignorance :apprentice:

you can defend top easily as a dps squire, characters that you build to only place towers can only place towers, this makes perfect sense.
Also, i feel like you should never be able to solo the hardest difficulties on anything, and don't understand why other people think you should :s hard is supposed to be HARD otherwise why bother having the difficulty?

ofc u can't do it alone, your not suppost to be able to, I can't do it with other classes, why should :squire: be able to?

I can solo everything but zippy and no towers allowed on insane with my app.

You have obviously not played the original game on mobile, so ill forgive your ignorance :apprentice:

Mobile and PC/console were not designed the same way. That's why they play differently

go play bonus level and try defending top as squire, you can't do it alone, which is trash. you need like a huntress top with him, which is also trash because she should be killing ogres mid and only help when ogres spawn top.

you know how bad squire is right now? they can't defend top even if u stack 4 harpoons top + 2 SnD

i know how bad they are right now, ive just tried to solo a level i could just about solo before, i dont stand a chance in hell right now, well see how the hotfix will change things.

you can defend top easily as a dps squire, characters that you build to only place towers can only place towers, this makes perfect sense.
Also, i feel like you should never be able to solo the hardest difficulties on anything, and don't understand why other people think you should :s hard is supposed to be HARD otherwise why bother having the difficulty?

the amount of mobs goes up with the amount of players thus making it more difficulty for more players, however the insane difficulty levels arent at all a pushover while soloing and require a lot of effort to complete, not to mention the fact that the game WAS NOT designed with JUST multiplayer in mind, thats the way it should be and should stay.

edit: you mention that characters built for towers can only place towers, yes this is the case but as the towers themselves cant hold jack **** atm that isnt exactly a valid arguement is it.

im saying "in a multiplayer" environment, squire has no place after he has finished building. after finish building just gotta all go huntress because his damage does jack for ****

My app is completely tower build but still does 45k dose making your arguemant false. Also just because you can solo something doesn't mean that it is easy. I don't see how you don't understand that.

im saying "in a multiplayer" environment, squire has no place after he has finished building. after finish building just gotta all go huntress because his damage does jack for ****

well with the new patches and such, trendy are trying to turn the squire into more of a Tower tank with tanky dps for fighting (e.g. 150 points tower health, 150 points hero damage, 100 points hero health)

Squire is still strong enough, and will be quite fine after 06b.
And by the way, this game was never tailored specifically for solo play. It's good enough that you still can solo handle most of the things, even on insane.

Yes it was. Trendy advertised that the entire game could be beat playing solo. It would be hard, but not impossible.

Mobile and PC/console were not designed the same way. That's why they play differently

The mobile was presented as a demo for the upcoming PC/console release. A demo or preview if you will, should reflect what the final product willbe.

Yes it was. Trendy advertised that the entire game could be beat playing solo. It would be hard, but not impossible.

Ah finally one of my fellow mobile players haha, these newbies don't understand xD

The mobile was presented as a demo for the upcoming PC/console release. A demo or preview if you will, should reflect what the final product willbe.

even if i do agree with you that isnt always the case, sadly and changes like these will always happen, ive seen it happen tons of times on other games, some of them changes being quite gamebreaking or just changing the flavour of the month character to another class :\

Well pyro, I've had fun exchanging thoughts and opinions with you, but we seem to be getting no where, so lets just go our separate ways for now:)

A: so does mine
B: that doesen't affect my argument in any way whatsoever?
C: just because you CAN'T solo something doesen't mean its impossible, maybe it's just hard and you're not good enough.

well with the new patches and such, trendy are trying to turn the squire into more of a Tower tank with tanky dps for fighting (e.g. 150 points tower health, 150 points hero damage, 100 points hero health)

More proof that you are dumber than dirt and have no clue what you are talking about. I suggest you stop now before you make us dumber for reading your comments.

You can switch characters in the middle of a map, there is no reason to be a hybrid.

A: so does mine
B: that doesen't affect my argument in any way whatsoever?
C: just because you CAN'T solo something doesen't mean its impossible, maybe it's just hard and you're not good enough.

I'm going to assume you are addressing me, please solo summit insane with squire after this next patch. And trust me I'm plenty good enough ;)

More proof that you are dumber than dirt and have no clue what you are talking about. I suggest you stop now before you make us dumber for reading your comments.

You can switch characters in the middle of a map, there is no reason to be a hybrid.

I quote from JDanford, community manager at trendy.

"DLC maps that are coming up, we have completely stopped building squire stuff outside of Spike Blockades. We still use the squire for his Tank/Dps nature"

this is a bit out of context because it wasn't on this direct subject, but it proves thats what they want.

I'm going to assume you are addressing me, please solo summit insane with squire after this next patch. And trust me I'm plenty good enough ;)

i did solo it before the patch on my squire/huntress but i had enough trouble back then and i had to be on the ball with the ogres and ninja's.

Right now i dont even want to think about trying summit insane on my squire :\

I quote from JDanford, community manager at trendy.

"DLC maps that are coming up, we have completely stopped building squire stuff outside of Spike Blockades. We still use the squire for his Tank/Dps nature"

this is a bit out of context because it wasn't on this direct subject, but it proves thats what they want.

No **** Sherlock. All there is to do in this game is tank or dps.........

You haven't even completed 1/3 of the game on Insane. Please stop talking now, you are making people dumber by reading your comments.

If the devs keep making **** with thousands of enemies per wave and continue to nerf the only towers that do sufficient AoE damage to deal with those waves, we are ****ed. They are nerfing squire AoE towers, monk electricity aura still dies way to fast to maintain. Traps still require way too much maintenance and don't do enough DPS. Fireball tower AoE is a joke. Lightning tower damage is a ****ing disgrace of a joke. Sure, if they do **** like ogre crush, spike blockades and the current towers work fine. If they do **** like another halloween even where there are thousands of kobolds and other things. There is simply no way it can be done because of insufficient AoE towers.

So why even have the other squier towers in the game if the developers themselves see no reason why they should be used, and only one type is worth using.

Such ****ing stupidity actually hurts to read.

At least 7.06b will fix things back up a bit. Also, those who haven't played the mobile version... my tower squire's ballista in mobile is only doing like ~400 damage or about ~600 dps on the dummy. Imagine trying to do any higher level insane with those towers!!

I do wonder though if Trendy should reset all the leaderboards. The new scores after the patches are really not comparable to the old scores. Maybe there should be a separate leaderboard for each patch?