Musical Talents...Anyone?

It has come to my attention that i dont see or dont know any DD players that have musical talents. I, myself, have mentioned in previous threads( its also in my bio) that i am a drummer, but what people dont know is that i can sing, mix, and was really close to being drum major last year for marching band. Branching off from my drumming includes: Percussionist for Symphonic band, Bass Drum 5 (the biggest one) for Marching band, and i play drumset on my own time and for my church i go to. If any one else out there has a musical talent i would love to hear what instrument you play, yes your voice is an instrument, or if you mix music.

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

I used to play the tenor sax, the baritone sax and the piano. I was terrible at all three.

I like to sing to my fiancee with a god-awful Southern twang. She threatens to call off the marriage every time I do it.

My favorite song:

"Siiiingin' in the kitchen
Bangin' on pots and pans!"

That's it. Repeat these lyrics until frustration sets in -- usually 3 to 5 minutes. Simmer for a week or two. Repeat.

Its been a full day and so far only one person has replied. I expected more but i guess no one is a musical prodigee like me

I have played the guitar for 10-15 years :) Im pretty good on it but not the best.

Nice, i was actually set up to take guitar lesson a few years back but didnt have the money. Then middle school came, i wanted to be in choir but my mom told me to try band so i went to try out for an instrument and percussion was what i went with. Now im in 10th grade still playing drums in the band, but on the verge of being kick out due to grades.

Its been a full day and so far only one person has replied. I expected more but i guess no one is a musical prodigee like me

I've picked up an acoustic guitar and got to the point where I could play "Happy Birthday to you".....that pretty much ended my desire to play any guitar. Other than that I had this ambition one time of being a drummer. I grew up with MTV in the early to late 80s and there have been a number of drummers who inspired me. Alex Van Halen (Van Halen), Neil Peart (Rush), Lars Ulrich (Metallica), Morgan Rose (Sevendust), Tony Thompson (Chic/Power Station), just to name a few.

I can sort of kind of play some of the song of storms on Piano. My brother is a really talented musician though. He makes his own music on the computer and has it up on Bandcamp if you're interested in Alternative indie music.

Multi-percussionist (in case you don't know, that's basically drumset and all other percussion instruments like xylophone, timpani, etc). I'm teaching myself how to play piano at the moment, and plan to learn guitar later on.

I have played the piano for like 7 years and just recently picked up the banjo xD.

Going to play us some Sufjan Stevens?

I go an Alvarez acoustic I jam on.. I used to play piano and the sax.. hahah josh that's funny..

sent from my secret fishing spot

I play bass and sing Rick Savage's vocal parts in a Def Leppard basement band with my brother, brother-in-law, and whoever we can get to play drums. My bass skills are in their infancy but singing has always been pretty easy for me. I sing lead on songs that don't have falsetto parts but usually can't sing lead and play bass at the same time very well. Mental block. It's fun!

I taught myself a little bit of piano but I had to stop once I learned to play the Song of Storms and it started raining. Aside from that I unfortunately have no musical ability besides this:

I play expert guitar on rock band :D xD no, seriously, I played guitar for about a year, so I know only some songs, and I'm clearly far away of being good. I think that I more habe the soul of a drum player, but don't have enough money to buy one, and I probably wont ever get one :/

I taught myself a little bit of piano but I had to stop once I learned to play the Song of Storms and it started raining. Aside from that I unfortunately have no musical ability besides this:

That's still a very unique talent, I'm very jealous.