Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

Giveaway Cubes

I know its already been stated but I love Avatar the last air bender.

I have watched countless anime and most are perverted. Some are even downright weird odd, I started watching one about a little girl that grows up when she kisses this guy (yeah so wrong). It was sick weird and was done after seeing that.

Avatar was great because it was about this weird goofy kid growing up. People were more real in that than they are in almost any movie or show. The character development was great, deep and yet still funny. Then when it came down to it Aang just kicks butt.

Don't need the cube ^^

So many to choose from... I want to say Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic just because people have told me I have some characteristics that he has haha.

For badassery... Ruroini Kenshin...

I'm just going to stop here...

Tough to say, but I have to choose 市丸 ギン from Bleach, his mysterious attitude and mocking tone is just the best!

Id have to say Amano Yukiteru, also from Mirai Nikki, I like his quiet and unsocial behavior, I also enjoy younger characters over older characters (arguable) Also I think the whole diary idea is really cool.

My wife and I laughed so hard when we saw that originally. Was even funnier when Naruto tried to do it to Kakashi later on. :) We have enjoyed many anime/manga together though.

I think I preferred Itachi. He was just so calculating and forward thinking. Still wondering when they will actually finish the manga.