I’ll have to agree with Twistedsoul on this, there are too many to pick one. However, for this I’ll choose Akisame Koetsuji from History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi. He doesn’t look it but is the toughest person around after turning his muscle into pink tissue. He can fix any physical injury that would otherwise be impossible, holds back in fights, gives good advice and is overall a respectable character.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I go with the cult of the new and pick Ryuko from Kill La Kill? I like a girl with determination... My favorite series is Excel Saga, and there are way too many good characters to choose from. My favorite would have to Elgala since she's not too energetic, but still has some determinism. Matsuya is quite a bit smarter, so that's bonus points, for sure. So Misaki Matsuya it is.

This may be a stretch but I first saw this character in animated form.

Wolverine

1. He is SLIGHTLY tougher than me
2. He gives a LOT less of a **** about stuff than me
3. His sideburns are ALMOST as awesome as mine

I love anime i can on and on about who i like seriously. Ichigo,Gon,Killua,Aizen and Conan are a few examples. But i have to say Uchiha Madara, i mean this guy is basically a god in naruto and no one can beat him !!

My fav character is Nightmare Moon from MLP, she's by far one of my favorite villain and IMO she looks totally bad ***.

Abel Nightroad from Trinity blood for this speech:

"Human beings eat cows and birds.
Vampires suck the blood of those human beings.
Then…. There may be something that lives by sucking the blood of Vampires…"

right before he completely owned the vampire that was chasing him around until then.
May be one of the most OP chars around, almost never using more then half his power until the end.

Haven't watched anime since speed racer :eek:

I'm jumping on the Bender bandwagon because of his attitude. And he gets drunk when he doesn't drink.

Samurai Jack, because of his dedication, display of just about every admirable trait known, and the ability to look awesome no matter where he's at or what he's doing.

Timmy from Fairy odd parents.
Just because he got two fairies that do pretty much anything he wants.
And he can do pretty much what he feels for.

I don't really think I have a favorite one.. But one I really do like is Archer (from the series Archer). He's just so special, I love his personality; such a funny character. =)