Sign in to follow this  
Jkpopfever

[PS3] Lets have some fun!

Hello! I'm not new but I havent played this game in almost 2 years and I miss playing this game.
I'm an ex-event host from back in 2012 and boy do I want to play this game again!

I'm a believer in playing a game for some fun, if you want to farm or something fine but always HAVE FUN WITH IT.
Today at 5PM eastern time I'd like to play with some people!
Considering I don't have many of my old buddies around, I'm posting this for any takers!
So how about it?

Post in the forum!
Suggestions! Comments! I'll invite ya later! :)

(And to the mods, I think this is okay for general discussion, I'm not sure... don't kill me please? )

Hello! I'm not new but I havent played this game in almost 2 years and I miss playing this game.
I'm an ex-event host from back in 2012 and boy do I want to play this game again!

I'm a believer in playing a game for some fun, if you want to farm or something fine but always HAVE FUN WITH IT.
Today at 5PM eastern time I'd like to play with some people!
Considering I don't have many of my old buddies around, I'm posting this for any takers!
So how about it?

Post in the forum!
Suggestions! Comments! I'll invite ya later! :)

(And to the mods, I think this is okay for general discussion, I'm not sure... don't kill me please? )

Sounds great I'm always looking for new ppl 2 play with. ..Unfortunately I won't b home for a week so if u still are playing a week from now we can can meet up then

Sounds great I'm always looking for new ppl 2 play with. ..Unfortunately I won't b home for a week so if u still are playing a week from now we can can meet up then

Yes defintely !!! :)

The mighty jkpopfever returns! Man, there are so many old faces coming back to the forums. It's starting to feel like the good ol' days.