Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

What other games are you playing?

360, I don't play anything on PC. Now I have to at least investigate antbuster... My top 2 are identical to yours of course. :)

Ant Buster is a free flash game. This consumed my senior year in high school.

Also, the money hack version of the game is just as fun, if not moreso.

I'm currently trying to get back into games!
Since the full-time/part-time work and full-time school life is kiling me~
Pokemon X, Fallout 3, and Dead Nation(PS4 edition)

I'm currently trying to get back into games!
Since the full-time/part-time work and full-time school life is kiling me~
Pokemon X, Fallout 3, and Dead Nation(PS4 edition)

I recently played through Fallout 3. Fun game, but I am officially tired of grey post-apocalyptic settings.

I recently played through Fallout 3. Fun game, but I am officially tired of grey post-apocalyptic settings.

I get ya!
But what I love about it is that I always find something new in every play through..!
And I love that it's not a "zombie" environment~

Risk of Rain. Sinked a bit of hours into it and I love it. Art is phenomenal and soundtrack is amazing.

My recent accomplishment on it is of a 19 hour run me and my friend did where we broke the game completely and ended it by crashing:

Risk of Rain. Sinked a bit of hours into it and I love it. Art is phenomenal and soundtrack is amazing.

My recent accomplishment on it is of a 19 hour run me and my friend did where we broke the game completely and ended it by crashing:

This is from the people who did Starbound, right?

Pulled out my original xbox last night and started rocking out to sid mieyers pirates. .... awesome game!

troll be gone truth spray vendor

Whoa, talk about a blast from the past. I played the demo and really enjoyed it. Never got around to buying the full version because I was a broke high-school kid vulturing French fries from friends because I couldn't afford school lunches.

I'll have to check out Risk of Rain. Did you ever play Starbound?

Yes, I like what I've played of it but it's still feels like it needs more work to make it enjoyable instead of grinding.

Im about to buy a game that i didnt think much about when i heard about it but now that ive seen gameplay i want it. Its called Okami, it was released on ps2, ported to wii, then there is an HD version on ps3. Im getting the HD version. There is also a sequel called Okamiden for the DS. Okami and Okamiden are both made by capcom, and any game by capcom is good (examples: the Resident Evil series and Viewtiful Joe)

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

Im about to buy a game that i didnt think much about when i heard about it but now that ive seen gameplay i want it. Its called Okami, it was released on ps2, ported to wii, then there is an HD version on ps3. Im getting the HD version. There is also a sequel called Okamiden for the DS. Okami and Okamiden are both made by capcom, and any game by capcom is good (examples: the Resident Evil series and Viewtiful Joe)

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

Resident Evil 6 says hello. Oof.

About a month ago I started playing Bravely Default and that game completely consumed all of my free time for the next week or so. It's an amazing RPG and it introduced features that I think should be mandatory in every RPG.

About a month ago I started playing Bravely Default and that game completely consumed all of my free time for the next week or so. It's an amazing RPG and it introduced features that I think should be mandatory in every RPG.

So I continue to hear.

I'm currently juggling the following:

inFAMOUS: Second Son
Diablo 3: RoS
Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
Final Fantasy X: HD
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

There just isn't enough time in the day.... The backlog only grows. Need to start Bravely Default!

Resident Evil 6 says hello. Oof.

Yes re6 is a great game in my opinion beat it a couple of times already

Currently Playing:

- League of Legends (ARAM)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- Bravely Default (I bought this last night and I'm hooked!)

Around the office, we're constantly playing other games. A few coworkers can't get enough Dark Souls or Hearthstone. I'm currently trying to beat Wind Waker again.

What other games are you playing?

I recently got really addicted to Hearthstone. If anyone wants to add me as a friend my battletag ID thing is Patrick8a[[4555,hashtags]]