Daish on his Squire is not happy

i dont know what $%&*ing level you are but doing insane challenges when your level 70 its almost impossible to keep your towers up BEFORE THE @#^$@[[573,hashtags]] NERF

there are limited #@$^ing points only 1 out of 4 players will ever be a tower squire #^$$ what is wrong with your logic

you clearly dont think before you speak and are making Daish angry

are you level 30 or something

wow, insane was pretty easy pre-patch. You must not be very good :/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you obviously never played anything on insane or your tower placement was awful. You literally could AFK on almost any insane map once you had your squire towers up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/runie/stats/DungeonDefenders yeah i can see how many insane achivements you have good work your so full of #^$&

http://steamcommunity.com/id/2gstar/stats/DungeonDefenders wow your so pro 3 insane challenge modes done

yeah Squire towers must of been so overpowered such skilled players like you 2 clearly finished all the insane achivements using them O WAIT NO YOU Dident you got 3 wow so much skill omg Daish is shocked and amazed

$*%^%$(*# THEY REALLY NEEDED TO NERF SQUIRE THIS MUCH SINCE YOU CLEARED OUT EVERYTHING

o wait ... no you did not

wow, insane was pretty easy pre-patch. You must not be very good :/

link your steam profile achivements for dungeon defenders let us see how easy they were Daish would love to see you finishing them all since they are "so easy"

this patch is going to make Daish quit this game

why would they nerf Squire's towers so much anybody could play a squire most people rely on the squire in alot of games and i did not see Squire being overpowered at all in any

trying to put towers up with mobs around is a $#&$ing @##$& and it takes most players in the game to repair towers for them to even stay up in most insane modes

Daish is not happy

edit--

if your going to #$^$ing say how easy the game was with Squire towers link your #$@^ing steam #$^&ing profile with your #$^&ing achivements and show us how many you have finished and if you dont have most of them done because OMG squire towers so overpowered how about you shut the #$^& up you trolling trash

Who's Daish? and why affect me what Daish think?

You should be used to something like this with World of Warcraft.

Lol also considering that WoW was releasing patch every what... 2 month? At least trendy release a patch every 2-3 days to counter their stuff. They really work for their fan, not like a certain "snow storm" compagny who doesnt really care about player anymore and care more about $$.

Squire works just fine still. For me anyways, because I cram most of my points in towers and casting speed.

are you doing insane challenges ?

are you doing insane challenges ?

Haven't touched challenges yet, don't really feel like it. Those are what you are after?

They are supposed to be disgustingly hard, not like the cakewalks that are the main levels on insane.

tl;dr Insane challenges = not a cake walk.

Also, I don't have many achievements on steam yet because I played local.

Ribos is amused by Daish's crying. Ribos gains sustenance from the tears of Daish. If Daish is quitting the game, can Ribos have Daish's loot?

to be fair. Most of those who brag about how easy it is to complete insane challenges/levels barely have any insane achievements.
Im yet to see someone complete most if not all challenges and maps in insane mode and say its easy. It clearly isn't.

I think it isn't too fair for people who have invested time building up a squire for a specific build only to realise that it has now been very badly nerfed. Even if they were to slightly improve damages. I think it is quite demoralising.

I have 3 level 70 characters, yes i do have some insane achievements, not as many as 2gstar with his 130 hours in the game. It was hard enough then. Now its a little silly. Unlike most of you who somehow miraculously complete insane missions easily, I and possibly some others still do find it very challenging. At the right amount.

People like 2gstar and runie. Somehow find insane mode to be so easy. They don't even bother doing it. =] well. The rest would like to. So let them have their say.

It's cool that you bring up steam achievements when a lot of us played on open mode for a while when the game first came out.

It's cool that you bring up steam achievements when a lot of us played on open mode for a while when the game first came out.

well then. Complete them? since you could just ...afk anyway. Oh wait. Thats right. Too easy for you. Thats why you only do easy med and hard.

I guess this is a slight problem, huh? Since in your mind opinions are based solely on steam achievements. I plan to get to work on those as soon as I get done playing with open, but since legit modding is coming soon I doubt I will be bothered to hop over to the happy sunshine land server and collect them all over again.

Good day, sir.

well then. Complete them? since you could just ...afk anyway. Oh wait. Thats right. Too easy for you. Thats why you only do easy med and hard.

That's what I'm doing right now bro.

I would love to see your achievements collected this time with an afk squire. Or even a squire. =] Your opinions are not based on your achievements. Your bragging rights do. So before you claim king, please check to see if you fit the crown.

Your opinion is also based on what it was before. Which is not entirely relevant to the current rant.

I would love to see your achievements collected this time with an afk squire. Or even a squire. =] Your opinions are not based on your achievements. Your bragging rights do. So before you claim king, please check to see if you fit the crown.

Your opinion is also based on what it was before. Which is not entirely relevant to the current rant.

I was arguing that it was too easy before, that now it may actually be difficult. I haven't fully levelled my squire on ranked yet but we'll see how it goes.

People like 2gstar and runie. Somehow find insane mode to be so easy. They don't even bother doing it. =] well. The rest would like to. So let them have their say.

Hope you're aware not every Insane Challenge has a achievement linked to it.

I was arguing that it was too easy before, that now it may actually be difficult. I haven't fully levelled my squire on ranked yet but we'll see how it goes.

it was sooooooooooooooo easy you only got 3 insane achivements wow your a #$^&ing pro man

Hope you're aware not every Insane Challenge has a achievement linked to it.

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/DungeonDefenders/achievements/

Ogre Block Party
Completed Ogre Crush on Insane Difficulty

more people did this achivement then any other insane challenge and only 2.2% of everyone on steam who owns the game has done it

holy #&*^ i guess that just proves how easy it is

the insane achivemnets you do not have yet have 0.2% with them

#$ how is this even possible with how overpowered towers have been omg steam must be broken somebody do something