Daish on his Squire is not happy

this patch is going to make Daish quit this game

why would they nerf Squire's towers so much anybody could play a squire most people rely on the squire in alot of games and i did not see Squire being overpowered at all in any

trying to put towers up with mobs around is a $#&$ing @##$& and it takes most players in the game to repair towers for them to even stay up in most insane modes

Daish is not happy

edit--

if your going to #$^$ing say how easy the game was with Squire towers link your #$@^ing steam #$^&ing profile with your #$^&ing achivements and show us how many you have finished and if you dont have most of them done because OMG squire towers so overpowered how about you shut the #$^& up you trolling trash

edit again---

Dungeon Defender
Completed all levels on Insane! Congratulations Brave Dungeon Defender!
0.2%

wow speaks for itself towers have been so overpowered good thing they are nerfed
Daish has no urge to play this game he had been enjoying now unless all the nerfs are removed from the last patch

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/DungeonDefenders/achievements/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, wait for the bugfix. the nerf isnt more then a bug, seems like trendy has no testservers ;)

trying to put towers up with mobs around is a $#&$ing @##$& and it takes most players in the game to repair towers for them to even stay up in most insane modes

Daish is not happy

Sounds like Daish needs more points in Defence Health and Hero Casting rate. My ~15k barricades do fine. Also, Daish should be happy to know that repairing these beasts will be much faster after tomorrow's patch.

If you want to be taken seriously, why refer to yourself in third person? :)

Daish, taken seriously? i dont think that's ever his intent.

there is only 1 Daish www.facebook.com/DaishDaishDaish

and there is nothing wrong with talking in 3rd person

[QUOTE]Daish Daish Daish
‎#$^%$*&$^@$W#$(*&^#%@%^&%$# DO NOT get dungeon defender they nerfed everything into the ground for some reason and made the game just so frustrating can somebody explain to Daish why they felt the reason to nerf characters (to make them more balanced) when you can play all 4 characters and switch between them[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.

Daish has spent all this time trying to get better stats on his squire and they come along and nerf Daish's squire into the ground all that playing and trying to do insane mode achivements

they may as well came along and deleated Daish's character it has the same feeling

BF3 is a joke and now Dungeon Defenders is a failure in Daish's eyes whats another game Daish can go play -.-

Daish has spent all this time trying to get better stats on his squire

Daish should spend some time reading patch notes.

You should be used to something like this with World of Warcraft.

Dungeon defneders lets you switch between characters hell you have the same #$^[[573,hashtags]] item bag

World of Warcraft is alot more complicated then Dungeon Defenders and they do not go compleatly destroying a character/spec because they think it would make the game more balanced

there is no #&$[[573,hashtags]] real PVP in dungeon defenders if they wanted to $*$[[573,hashtags]] make Squires more fair in records/achivements all they had to do was get your tower stats based on your current character not let you build then switch characters

$#%&%$*^!$@@##&%$^#%^&$^^$@#&^%#! DAISH IS ANGRY

Really guy? You can't even read the patch notes to see what is going on? Instead create a thread *****ing? Please gtfo

and they do not go compleatly destroying a character/spec because they think it would make the game more balanced

Have we been playing a different game the past 7 years?

Really guy? You can't even read the patch notes to see what is going on? Instead create a thread *****ing? Please gtfo

even increaseing damage %30 still makes squires towers peices of #$^& compared to what they use to be with all the other nerfs they added

they dont know how to balance @#$^

even increaseing damage %30 still makes squires towers peices of #$^& compared to what they use to be with all the other nerfs they added

they dont know how to balance @#$^

This is a hero tower defense game, you have a hero. Before the nerf you didn't even need your hero as a Squire, you could stand up and go make yourself something to eat and return with a won wave. Now you have to actually play the game, shocking isn't it?

Daish obviously didn't play the game after the update. Daish obviously speaks on what he read about the /nerf/ but in practice, Daish has no freaking idea what's going on. Daish should go and play the game for at least 2 hours with Squire aka play a few campaigns,

This is a hero tower defense game, you have a hero. Before the nerf you didn't even need your hero as a Squire, you could stand up and go make yourself something to eat and return with a won wave. Now you have to actually play the game, shocking isn't it?

i dont know what $%&*ing level you are but doing insane challenges when your level 70 its almost impossible to keep your towers up BEFORE THE @#^$@[[573,hashtags]] NERF

there are limited #@$^ing points only 1 out of 4 players will ever be a tower squire #^$$ what is wrong with your logic

you clearly dont think before you speak and are making Daish angry

are you level 30 or something

i dont know what $%&*ing level you are but doing insane challenges when your level 70 its almost impossible to keep your towers up BEFORE THE @#^$@[[573,hashtags]] NERF

there are limited #@$^ing points only 1 out of 4 players will ever be a tower squire #^$$ what is wrong with your logic

I have 4 characters level 70 and play nothing but Insane. It wasn't hard at all to keep your towers up before the nerf and after the nerf it's actually easier on some maps due to the Barricades having 13K-15K on a well geared Squire.

No, you obviously never played anything on insane or your tower placement was awful. You literally could AFK on almost any insane map once you had your squire towers up.

Oh this again. I'm tired of seeing these threads being created multiple times a day. It's annoying.
Whats worse is that I even clicked the thread and read. I should stop doing this until people learn.