Last Call: Making Additional Changes to DD1

Why not creating folders and subfolders? Stores are horrible sorted often. It's the fault of the store owner :)

It's a suggestion thread, not an LOL L2P thread.
Search features for personal and store inventories would be very useful, and time saving; that's why.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about giving us the option to hide our stats from players. Done in such a way that they can still see what a person is wearing on a char, but it's stats do not show. (only individual stats, total stats still show)

The reason i was still thinking about this is because with explosive growth of hacking in this game, playing an online game with random people has become completely impossible. The chances of your hard-worked gear being duped have increased significantly over the past few months. So much even that most of us had to make alternative chars with trans pieces, just to host online games. This option will allow people to play without having to worry about their items being duplicated.

The downside of this might be that hacked gear will now also be hidden from view, (even though total stats still show so obvious hacked gear still stands out) but than again, why would i care if the host is using hacked gear in order to enjoy the game, as long as that person isn't selling it to newbs i couldnt care less.

I personally think this option might be an easy way to stop items from being duped so easily, while it won't have any severe disadvantages for the community. Would love to know what you guys/girls think of this.

It did in a lot of ways but I'd like to know the biggest bugs in your mind that specifically caused the most headache. Like the lost heroes or the trade bug. Then on top of that thoughts on how to fix the RNG/Loot in general and on maps. Can be quite specific too on the RNG/Loot situation. :)

I didn't see this mentioned before, but if the concept of fixing the RNG is to be legitimately looked into: people like CrzyRndm and a few others have put extensive testing into the RNG issue over these years. They have determined, for the most part, why it becomes broken once in high-level play and how it could be fixed without messing up lower-level play in the process. With only minor stopping points in making it work out (some of those related to limitations of the DDDK, from my recollection.)

They have posted extensive threads about it in the past, and could likely provide a wealth more information beyond that. This is likely why nobody has posted about RNG ideas in this particular thread. We'd just be repeating stuff that's already been said (about a subject most of us know far less about.) I'd say reaching out to those people who did the DDDK/code research would be your best bet on that front. And that there is hope. <3

to get back2topic:
The most important addition I would like to see is the addition of a key to trigger a subwave spawn (i.e. if a wave consists of 9 spawn-waves, I would like to have ALL of them spawn at the same time)

+I'd like to see a change tavern-theme-button.

Thank you in advance :)

I didn't see this mentioned before, but if the concept of fixing the RNG is to be legitimately looked into: people like CrzyRndm and a few others have put extensive testing into the RNG issue over these years. They have determined, for the most part, why it becomes broken once in high-level play and how it could be fixed without messing up lower-level play in the process. With only minor stopping points in making it work out (some of those related to limitations of the DDDK, from my recollection.)

They have posted extensive threads about it in the past, and could likely provide a wealth more information beyond that. This is likely why nobody has posted about RNG ideas in this particular thread. We'd just be repeating stuff that's already been said (about a subject most of us know far less about.) I'd say reaching out to those people who did the DDDK/code research would be your best bet on that front. And that there is hope. <3

All This^.

I've been thinking about giving us the option to hide our stats from players. Done in such a way that they can still see what a person is wearing on a char, but it's stats do not show. (only individual stats, total stats still show)

The reason i was still thinking about this is because with explosive growth of hacking in this game, playing an online game with random people has become completely impossible. The chances of your hard-worked gear being duped have increased significantly over the past few months. So much even that most of us had to make alternative chars with trans pieces, just to host online games. This option will allow people to play without having to worry about their items being duplicated.

The chances are that the guys who duplicate items can still do it and see the item stats via some editor. On the other hand legit players could not see item stats and take screenshots to report a player, so in practise implementing this idea would have totally reverse consequences and would make hacking more viable.

Not sure if this is mentioned but adding some filters to the map overlay would make grinding easier. I would like to be able to toggle of enemy types, defences and items by their quality (e.g. myth, green items, trans, sup, ult). This would make seeing possible good gear after waves easier and would save me a lot of time when running a survival.

EV:
-Proton Beam: swap dmg and duration so it always shoots for the same time but the amount of mana affects dmg output(full bar does 40% more dmg than it does now)
-Decoy: make it a movable unit(like summoners minions) -OR-
make it so that it is attracts all enemies(like a hero)

Squire:
-Circular Slice: increase dmg bonuses from Monk Boost by 50%

Huntress:
-Piercing Shot: decrease CD by 2 seconds

The Addept's Instant upgrade is an amazing abiltiy but its a waste of mana, When it gets fully upped it will KEEP upgrading therefore losing all your mana Useless ability since we have jesters.

The community was also told at one point that an RNG fix was not going to happen. However, if Trendy is now willing to fix it that would be amazing. I do recall reading a thread where CrzyRndm had made a fix, all I know about it (which isn't very much) I learned from his posts.

fix these glitches allowing the ps3 or xbox players converting to pc from stealing items off of other peoples' chars

increase exp on maps other or after TD

fix these glitches allowing the ps3 or xbox players converting to pc from stealing items off of other peoples' chars

increase exp on maps other or after TD

their was a thread about this that has since been deleted but icearrow said that this is a game flaw that has been there since the beginning and will not be fixed

The later maps have more XP because they are more difficult. It goes along with the progression. If they increased it on the original maps then the path of progression that is built into it would be skewed.

The later maps have more XP because they are more difficult. It goes along with the progression. If they increased it on the original maps then the path of progression that is built into it would be skewed.

yes we wouldn't want a bunch of level 80-100 players running around with no clue how to play mismatched gear and no resistance on dps heroes would we
oh wait........

I GOT IT!!!

THIS AS SKIN FOR BARBARIAN!!!

(or anything with 4 swords really :P)

:O YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Two 80k+ glads and two glaciers :O YESSSSS

Minimap
Adding a feature to hide everything (myth and lower quality stuff, towers, upgrade level icons) on the minimap except trans, sup and ult stuff. For example STRG+H as hotkey.

Yes :D

yes we wouldn't want a bunch of level 80-100 players running around with no clue how to play mismatched gear and no resistance on dps heroes would we
oh wait........

I come back to the game, start working on challenges and set level limit to something reasonable (lets say 74) and 50-75% of the level 100's that enter the game are in low end super beginner gear with no knowledge of how to play.

It's like someone either leveled the character for them the second they joined the game without actually playing it once or they cheated somehow to get it. I mean Their equipment was maybe at the level of someone who beat the base game once.

Stealing glitch please fix it it's making people quiting !

Well it has been around since the beginning probably. It may just be that people started using it more.

Lightning Tower: Increase maximum ticks per second from 3 to 10. boost Damage by 20%

Hi Again Defenders!
Today I'm asking for your game stopper bugs you want fixed

the lost heroes bug it stops me every time it happens!