Last Call: Making Additional Changes to DD1

Yes a "DEFINITIVE" answer would be especially nice Trendy :)

Any kind of response would be nice

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kind of response would be nice

I would respond but it doesn't mean much coming from me.

I would respond but it doesn't mean much coming from me.

Well any response from a trendy employee of course

Guys, they will reply if and when they are ready too. Constantly asking here and there, as well as bumping old threads doesn't do any good. In fact, necroing them is against the rules. If you aren't careful, you will end up getting a warning.

Guys, they will reply if and when they are ready too. Constantly asking here and there, as well as bumping old threads doesn't do any good. In fact, necroing them is against the rules. If you aren't careful, you will end up getting a warning.

I agree that they will reply when they want, but you may have heard a saying about a squeaky wheel. I can guarantee that if we weren't "squeaky", they would never respond. So I don't really see any alternative.

Well, if customers (yes, remember what they are?) can't have there say here, where can they?

We are all grown ups, well some more than others and we don't need a nanny state forum, thank you.

Trendy should feel quite empowered knowing that they evoke such passions in people.. Perhaps that is a bit too deep for some devs.

I don't know if this is closed or not, or if this has been suggested already, but tavern floor placement would be nice. It would make things easier for sellers as well as buyers.

I have another suggestion for a new DLC.

The name would be something like "Wave 36". You will see why.
I think an endless survival mode was already suggested but I have some new ideas to add.
I was thinking about a CD themed map with the Old One sitting in the background and watching you. While you try to
kill the hordes of mobs in one never ending wave the Old One gets bored watching and can summon bosses like the
Goblin Mech and the Demon Lord. The map should be pretty big with multiple cores and (maybe) floors.
I will try to come up with more ideas.

I have another suggestion for a new DLC.

The name would be something like "Wave 36". You will see why.
I think an endless survival mode was already suggested but I have some new ideas to add.
I was thinking about a CD themed map with the Old One sitting in the background and watching you. While you try to
kill the hordes of mobs in one never ending wave the Old One gets bored watching and can summon bosses like the
Goblin Mech and the Demon Lord. The map should be pretty big with multiple cores and (maybe) floors.
I will try to come up with more ideas.

i like this. would be a nice dlc:) patch moonbase bumpage