Last Call: Making Additional Changes to DD1

So it looks like Trendy has released DDE which may be what this thread was made for. I hope that is not the case. I wish there would still be another update to DD1 as some of the changes made in DDE do not support my current state of play. I would think it would be fairly easy to implement a few of the requests listed in this thread still without much effort on Trendy's part.

Can someone from Trendy tell us if DDE is supposed to be the answer to our requests here or is it still possible there will be an update to DD1? That way this thread can be closed and we know to stop holding out for any updates to DD1.

This exactly. Status on some or all of the fixes/improvements suggested here would be great, and if this was the basis for DDE as much as I hate to say it DDE failed to make a great game better. DDE is not what I personally wanted from the last call for changes to DD.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go on a rant but what's the point.
Have fun guys on dde

this is sad. so many ppl still love dd. it is still selling copies even w dde out. so many ppl quit because of this. even though alot of ppl say they wont pay for a new patch/dlc, im sure they will. come on trendy! gives us some maps, do the easier changes from this thread and make your community very happy. At least let us know if you are ever going to release this patch/dlc.

I would still think that an update to DD1 is due though since Moonbase was a DD1 map in a DD1 map contest. I would hope we still get the promised moonbase DLC. Would love a few other fixes with it though.

Personnally. Honnestly. I would be ready to pay up to 30$ for a real nice final patch, with what we asked for. This games totally worth it. Not DDE, and probably wont DD2, IMO. Idk about other players, and what they are ready to pay for a last patch, but I'm pretty sure alot of players would be glad to had some more bucks for a real nice patch with stuff that we actually asked.

Here my two cents.

- EVs shown on the map in lab
- Old one rising glitch
- Apprentice mana bomb in CD
- The tavern defence pure strat ogre glitch
- endless surv waves but loot increments ever so slightly
- trolled ult+ and ++ armour with bad ups
- pristine armor in lab
- RNG
- as eagle said, upgrade behaviour.

For the love of god, REMOVE THE MANA BOMB ABILITY FROM THE ANTI-HERO APPRENTICE. I'm so sick of crashing on CD.

I doubt they'll ever release another patch for this game, but still...

I quit back in June, and told myself I would come back if it was patched. I saw Eternity and thought it was an add on with the features we asked for 'I would've paid $30 for something like that', but was bummed to read that it was an entirely new project. I guess Trendy really thought this was the best solution to the DD1 problem, but it just seemed to piss a lot of people off.
The thought of having to start all over again makes me sick, I've done it 2 times already (Xbox)(PC), I'm not doing it again. I would love a patch, but I think DD1 days are over. :(

Yeah, I would love to see this patched still. I can't helped but to continue to hope for something until trendy comes forth and says Yes or No.

Yeah, I would love to see this patched still. I can't helped but to continue to hope for something until trendy comes forth and says Yes or No.

and trendy we will keep pestering until we get an answer. we deserve that at least, especially after saying about one final patch, asking for input, and then poof nothing ever again. dde is not the final patch for dd. at least let us know if you still plan on patching.

I too think original DD players deserve an answer on if/when we will get a final patch for DD and if yes a timeline. BTW DDE is NOT the definitive DD experience the original is,and is still far and above better than it's successor even with the issues DD has.

Trendy, answer the question. Patch or no patch? Pretty straight forward. I think we at least deserve a definitive response

Here shall be my 2 cents for today :) I for one DO NOT enjoy DDE...at all. To me it has no redeeming qualities, it is a chore to play it and not fun or enjoyable in the slightest. Some news on whether a patch is coming eventually or not would be appreciated.

Holiday bump from me.

I have not had the free time to learn the dde mechanics yet so I remain a dd1 HC superfan

All together now

"Patch,patch,patch,patch........"

At least just tell us yes or no. I would rather hear no than nothing at all.

At least just tell us yes or no. I would rather hear no than nothing at all.

True.

However, from the very title of the thread, I would expect a patch/changes/update/whatever.

I would expect to hear Yes, and a patch date. Hopefully before fall or at least early winter (Patch)

As for the reply or statement to the "patch" by Trendy, that should have been done awhile ago I think.

Bump*

True.

However, from the very title of the thread, I would expect a patch/changes/update/whatever.

I would expect to hear Yes, and a patch date. Hopefully before fall or at least early winter (Patch)

As for the reply or statement to the "patch" by Trendy, that should have been done awhile ago I think.

Bump*

Agreed. Expecting a yes bump.