Name one cool thing about where you live?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago.

I went to Chicago once and the only thing I regret is not getting to eat a true Chicago food item. I was later told that Chicago was known for Deep Dish Pizza, something I always thought was a NY thing for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
Northampton. We have a pretty good rugby team.

Cool. We actually have a few people who play Rugby here at the office with the Gainesville Hogs Rugby Club.

I live in quebec, Canada. We do have poutine. And mapple sirup x)

No joke, the mafia alreaddy stole a big ammount of mapple sirup in the mapples sirup banks, for a total ammount of 18,000,000$ O.o

For peoples who don't know what is poutine:

Kalamazoo, mi! Bells brewery is here! Gibson guitars originated here... The founder of kellogs cereals mansion is on a lake I fish 5 minutes away... I'm sure there's more... I love Michigan!

sent from my secret fishing spot

I live in quebec, Canada. We do have poutine. And mapple sirup x)

No joke, the mafia alreaddy stole a big ammount of mapple sirup in the mapples sirup banks, for a total ammount of 18,000,000$ O.o

For peoples who don't know what is poutine:

I now know that any poutine that I have been offered here in the states has been a complete lie and disappointment. This picture looks amazing and I want to some day devour this.

well, normally a poutine is only potatoes, cheese and some sauce. (I'm not sure about the last word I used). But we, quebec person (québécois in french) , have some restaurent who are specialized in poutine and offer over millions possibilities of poutine. You can add alot of stuff inside them, but most of the times I'm taking a 3 meets poutine, wich is about 3,5 pounds of potatoes, cheese, sauce, some vegetable that we found in pizza, bacon, sausage and pepperonni. It's actually taste so good.... I think that I'll eat that today... yeah.. I'm hungry now xD

Sent from the depths of my mind

well, normally a poutine is only potatoes, cheese and some sauce. (I'm not sure about the last word I used).

I think the word you are looking for is gravy. But sauce works, especially when one knows you are not a native English speaker.

Also sauce would be appropriate if you can use some other sauce besides gravy like curry sauce or marinara sauce.

I think the word you are looking for is gravy. But sauce works, especially when one knows you are not a native English speaker.

Also sauce would be appropriate if you can use some other sauce besides gravy like curry sauce or marinara sauce.

Gravy is like liquid heaven.

The coolest thing about where I live would be le château de Versailles :

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

and its amazing gardens :
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

I live in Singapore. The little RED dot in South East Asia.

It is well known for its Sun, authentic Spicy Food and the 'workoholics' here. ;)

The coolest thing about where I live would be le château de Versailles :

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

and its amazing gardens :
[SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

These picture are really beautiful. Le château de Versailles has been on my bucket list for a long time and I'm so jealous right now.

I live in Singapore. The little RED dot in South East Asia.

It is well known for its Sun, authentic Spicy Food and the 'workoholics' here. ;)

Florida is known as the Sunshine State. I'm very curious how much sun you all get compared to us over here.

Florida is a really fun place. xD

A cool thing about England... hmm

Rain. We are never short of a bit o' rain.
I like rain, peaceful. n,n

I wouldnt call this cool but i just found out that my city, Helena, Alabama, is prone to flooding if it rains enough

This was a couple days ago

Haha! The fun hath been doubled!

We do have wild horses, very special in my town ;) I'm actually not a fan of it, but well it's part of our history somehow. I've heard they are well known in other countries. No clue if it's true or just a plain lie.