Original Uncle - Vern is back....no more MOD....PLEASE!!!

Hurry up Trendy...get rid of all those mods ...bring back the fun time of these game...Open up yall lobbies to see who got the real weapons ....BRING IT ON...

Original Uncle - Vern is back....no more MOD....PLEASE!!!

Sorry vern, but the modded items are here to stay. It's not trendy's fault, and there is nothing they can do about it. I'm not gonna open my lobby either, then I would have to kick a million people everyday lol

Sent from Irony Island.

Sorry vern, but the modded items are here to stay. It's not trendy's fault, and there is nothing they can do about it. I'm not gonna open my lobby either, then I would have to kick a million people everyday lol

Sent from Irony Island.

True that, i cant join in a morrago game without mods, or when ever i open my lobby no one joins who has legit gear or knows how to play. Thats why i play private lobby with friends if they are on

Keep Calm And Love Ponies

Hurry up Trendy...get rid of all those mods ...bring back the fun time of these game...Open up yall lobbies to see who got the real weapons ....BRING IT ON...

The public lobbies have been poisoned and will forever be until Trendy shuts down the multiplayer like EA did to a number of its games. Hosting private games with friends is the best we can do to avoid the scourge. You are like me.....we enjoy helping the lower levels by giving away armor, pets, and weapons as well as helping them level up and defeating maps and challenges. We can still do that, but we'll have to kick those who play with mods.

Welcome back, Vern.

i always play open , not much people here do it

Yes you do and you bounce plenty of those modded fools. LOL

I'm about to start hosting public too. I hadn't in the past because I thing my internet is horrible, but I don't care anymore. I'll eventually run into some of y'all out here or I'll run into some new, legit people.

Thanks for opening up your lobby so I can get a nice piece of armor and my first 200+ weapon.....all in less than a week. You rock, Vern!!!