Win a Free DD2 Lanyard!

Help us choose our Dungeon Defenders II lanyard for PAX East 2014, and you could win a lanyard of your own! Just fill out this quick survey. We'll choose a winner next week, and we'll ship out the lanyard whenever they are created.

Although both were nice the dark just looked better to me.
The bright Background and the apprentices Blue were to similar.
The dark he pops right out .

Although both were nice the dark just looked better to me.
The bright Background and the apprentices Blue were to similar.
The dark he pops right out .

I agree 100%. I always like the dark color scheme, I even use it as my background layout for this site.

• 4 weeks later...
The light is better, Dark is to hard to see and wont stand out in Pax, although u could do a combo, half dark half white. White side mage, dark side squire.

It was a very close call but the winning color was.... Drum roll please...

DARK!

Any way I can get my hands on one of these laura?

*waves hand* You will give me one because I am awesome

We haven't gotten our hands on them either. We'll get them in time for PAX and give some out there. Cat, our Marketing Mogul, is the one in charge and she would know what are plans are for the rest of the lanyards. She went home for the day, but I'll ask tomorrow when she gets in.

I know I'll be getting my hands on all the DunDef gar I can, I'll sport it like a champ. I'm excited to see Trendy at PAX!

I'll be there with you guys in spirit :) have school up here in the Midwest plus I have a fancy black tie event to go to that weekend anyway.

Well my wifes parents are coming up to visit on the same days PAX is happening so even if I didnt like games I would still be going. It just so happens that I enjoy video games very much, but thats just a bonus of not having to spend the weekend with my in-laws ;)
Haha..Im not kidding...they're all crazy...

Don't have a wife yet but I can honestly say my long time girlfriend might just smother me in my sleep if I ever pulled something like that :P

Any way I can get my hands on one of these laura?

*waves hand* You will give me one because I am awesome

Hey there! I'm Cat, the Keeper of the DD2 Swag! We shipped the new lanyards directly to PAX East, but will bring back what's left and make sure Laura hooks you up with some opportunities to score one!

Hey there! I'm Cat, the Keeper of the DD2 Swag! We shipped the new lanyards directly to PAX East, but will bring back what's left and make sure Laura hooks you up with some opportunities to score one!

Much appreciated! I'll be sure to snag one when they become available.

Well I ended up the winner for this, ill supply you all with a pic when it arrives. Now just need to get Council access.

-Vys

Well I ended up the winner for this, ill supply you all with a pic when it arrives. Now just need to get Council access.

-Vys

Congrats sir! Wish I could get my hands on one.

• 4 weeks later...