Can't wait until the haxing is under control..

Level 100 Barbarian with 7000+ stats in the Tavern Keeper Costume that joined my survival saying he has never completed this level (Alchemy Labs) and really wants a Giraffe on a Treadmill.. I thought I was being trolled until I noticed his 10000000000000000000 Stats.. Getting old fast..

On a side note can people hax the achievements or y'all think this guy bought his account? I've seen this enough >.< Can't wait until we are at a clean slate.

tbh there is no point in playing in pubs. I only play with people on my friends list and i met most of them from the forums.

Well I've seen plenty of hackers who are still loosing the simplest maps. So I'm not wondering some can't beat a survival :D

Well I've seen plenty of hackers who are still loosing the simplest maps. So I'm not wondering some can't beat a survival :D

Yeah, true. Saw one time two players with 7000+ stats and full ultimate++ sets that did not know how to build for Talay campaign. One was summoner and the other a squire. Was pretty funny actually to watch their playing and complaining how impossible the map was :)

There are ways to hack the Steam achievements or there was before when people were activating them with a 3rd party program to games for the Steam Coal (1-2 years ago now I think?). If that has been resolved/fixed I would think they would be required to run through each map needed now.

I doubt he bought the account as he would have to buy the whole Steam account to do this, he probably just hacked his characters.

I'm pretty sure there is some way to hack the achievements, because I saw someone with the Lab achievements completed when the map wasn't even out yet, so there are definitely some people with the hack.

On the ps3 side, it seems to be a common sight.....low level players with modded gear to do millions/billions in dps, yet they can't build for a map and defeat it themselves. They still need the legit players to build for them.

Yeah, the best way to avoid them is forego custom games and play private with friends.

On the ps3 side, it seems to be a common sight.....low level players with modded gear to do millions/billions in dps, yet they can't build for a map and defeat it themselves. They still need the legit players to build for them.

Yeah, the best way to avoid them is forego custom games and play private with friends.

I wish we had that same freedom to ban hackers on consoles as we do on PC. :(

I'm pretty sure there is some way to hack the achievements, because I saw someone with the Lab achievements completed when the map wasn't even out yet, so there are definitely some people with the hack.

It is possible that said player tested the map and achievement unlocking for Trendy. I don't know for certain but this would not surprise me.

ICE and the gang love to iron out as many kinks as possible prior to release.

Him and his team are just COOL that way:squire:

• 5 months later...
I won't be waiting. I didn't know about hackers. I recently completed the core game on the xBox with my daughter and purchased live points so I buy the add-ons. Decided to try playing online so I could get enough allies to beat the last level on hard. Someone my wand vanished and I found myself using someone elses wand. That weapon represented a significant in game investment for me.

Pretty much done with Dungeon Defenders. I'm glad I had not bought the add-ons yet.

If you see someone with ridiculous stats like that again you can always Report them to us using this Report a Player form. We're big fans of unleashing the ban hammer on hackers with such ridiculous stats.

Go to my thread i just made and get this guy.

If you see someone with ridiculous stats like that again you can always Report them to us using this Report a Player form. We're big fans of unleashing the ban hammer on hackers with such ridiculous stats.

The link does not work anymore.