Which 3 heroes were in your Hero Deck for Playtest #7 and #8?

PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE THE 3 THAT WERE PRIMARILY USED

Out of curiosity, which classes was in everyone's hero deck in Playtest #7 and #8?

Did you choose to do all tower heroes?

Did you choose to do all DPS heroes?

Choose a hybrid?

Have 2 of the same hero in the hero deck?

What is everyone's reasoning why they did what they did?

Er, 4 Tower Heroes would throw things off wouldn't it...

Since I'm only playing around with the numbers, I levelled them all to the same point so fairly equal usage of all around

But... I really did make an effort to use all my chars evenly. Wanted to get as much experience on the different heroes and their different roles as possible. At the moment, hybrid heroes seem to be pretty unviable since it's not easy finding pieces with the appropriate stats. Only the epic rarity items and above carry more than 3 stats(I think).

I'd like to say that if I had to solo a map and do the entire build myself, the one builder I'd exclude would be huntress. Even though blaze balloon is still really powerful, I can't seem to hold the build together without squire walls, monk auras/AA towers(gosh these still suck though please buff them) and app damage towers, whereas I can get by without huntress defenses.

I have three tower characters got I switch my huntress to DPS because she has a powerful bow for towers with 15 tower damage and speed and an epic bow with a huge boost to hero damage and hero skills. Technically I have 4 heroes I use.

Tower app/hunt/monk, since i prefer building heroes as opposed to dps. Even with that, a tower huntress is able to dish out amazing damage, especially once you hit the level cap, which is currently 30 for anyone who doesn't know. Would have done squire, but the hero deck limiting you to 3 at any given time would have just been an annoyance to switch things in and out.