[WTG] Ubermench's Quitting Giveaway

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[1058,hashtags]]

For weeks I read you forum name as Uber Wench and imagined an impressive East German size and shaped lady gamer

please dont post my personal information thanks :p

[[265,hashtags]]

Quang skipped it, thus giving him two numbers. Since it is my youngest boy's age, could it be fate giving him a win.

You should just redraw or give it to the previous number. Because giving to the next does give them two chances to win.

true, fixed. thanks

[[1090,hashtags]]
Too bad to see so many people going :(
Btw I would love to see the games best fairy.

It is with my beloved Articuno now. it might not be the best now either, bunch of other ult fairys have come out the last 6 months, it maybe best overall but i dont think it is in pure healing numbers.

It is with my beloved Articuno now. it might not be the best now either, bunch of other ult fairys have come out the last 6 months, it maybe best overall but i dont think it is in pure healing numbers.

So he now has one of the best fairies and the most famous dragon. LOL, Art is quite the collector.

So he now has one of the best fairies and the most famous dragon. LOL, Art is quite the collector.

i gave him an ult set too, because i remembered doing the lava wave event and he was like 'guys i dont have any builders' which i found to be amazing since he was a huge deal back when i was nothing lol. so now he has less of an excuse i guess XD he also wanted something i farmed and of the things i had left i was only sure i had farmed that fairy and a genie that i gave him

i gave him an ult set too, because i remembered doing the lava wave event and he was like 'guys i dont have any builders' which i found to be amazing since he was a huge deal back when i was nothing lol. so now he has less of an excuse i guess XD he also wanted something i farmed and of the things i had left i was only sure i had farmed that fairy and a genie that i gave him

Like myself, he basically quit "playing" ages ago. I have been on my way out since February of LAST YEAR. It was becoming a host that kept me around.

[[1265,hashtags]]

Le fait que le monde soit peuplé de crétins permet à chacun de nous de ne pas se faire remarquer.

Goodbye mate !

[[305,hashtags]]

So sorry to see another one leave the game. Had fun playing with you and other DD vets. See you in DD2 I hope.

Oh yeah, add me on steam. Would love to farm with you and other DD vets again in DD2!

[[3822,hashtags]]

Well, sad to see another go. Might as well throw my name in for this summer.

Fun fact, Urban Dictionary says Mench is Yiddish for 'good person' and uber is outstanding or extreme. So you are an extremely good person.

[[3822,hashtags]]

Well, sad to see another go. Might as well throw my name in for this summer.

Fun fact, Urban Dictionary says Mench is Yiddish for 'good person' and uber is outstanding or extreme. So you are an extremely good person.

Its German for superman. my bestfriend from childhood had German roots on his dads side,and helped me set up XBL back in highschool and picked ubermench42(ubermench was taken) for my online tag.

[[4345,hashtags]]
A rabbi, a priest, and a Lutheran minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says: "Is this some kind of joke?"