[WTG] Ubermench's Quitting Giveaway

Hey everybody. So I have only been playing DD for the events the past 6 months or so, and with the end of the events it is time to move on. (thanks again to the event hosts and especially eagle for being awesome and doing so much work to make this community amazing and keep us here) I had a lot of fun playing this game but much more fun interacting with the community, i would have quit after a couple hundred hours if I hadn't made great friends like EC-10 early on. So anyways I would like to give away my entire barb and dps monk set to the community i love so much. Going to be giving them away RNG style(true DD tradition of course)

Entry format
1. Entry # (Add 1 to the entry above you!) if you mess this up I will redraw, and possibly wag my finger at you, and nobody wants that so dont do it
2. say something silly or w/e you want

I will end this in 1 week.
Here be the sets and some things of particular note (everyone who knows me knows i love pristine, all my dps is in pristine :p hero points all in hero dmg)

BARB

(83K glad and 80K glad (no hero hp) 770-820 herodmg on each piece with capping resists. 211 cat with high all 3 hero stats

MONK

(capping resists, massive stats in all 4 monk areas on each piece, 780 or higher hero dmg each piece)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess im gna start it off, always sad to see someone go from DD. ( are we only allowed one post? )

Sorry to see you go. Didn't play with you much but when I did I had a blast.

Sometimes I hug girls and it don't mean nothing, then turn around and start hugging their cousins. I don't love 'em.

So sad to see more of this wonderful community go. Wish you luck in wherever your journey takes you!

im too late D: i missed number 8 but have a great adventure in what ever it is you may choose to do next in your life. sad to see another big timer go.

sid in sig or MelonyMan

[[493,hashtags]]

There are two fish in a tank.
One turns to the other and says “Do you know how to drive this?”