Sign in to follow this  
crazycraig77

This weeks highlights

Farmed these over the last couple weeks:

If any of the PS3 consolers decide to make the switch to PC, please let me know. I would be more than willing to get you started with some leveling, gear etc.

Edit: Forgot that were not supposed to post pics of Ult++ gear without blacking out stats

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

If any of the PS3 consolers decide to make the switch to PC, please let me know. I would be more than willing to get you started with some leveling, gear etc.

Where's the ult+++ bro? ;)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Hey, I'm thinking about switching to pc.... can you help out?

Aaahahaha.. jack.. we should play ghost soon.. I'm off n on a lot... That's why were always playing tag

sent from my secret fishing spot

So I took an inventory again on ps3 side because my pc has been having issues with running maps so I'm giving it a break. It turns out I have some old 78 sets that I can use for towers and a single pvp weapon that I can use for dps. Gonna try and start with some weapons then move on to armor again. It gives me something to do at least :P

you get 3 likes and I guarantee they do not know the inside joke... lol ke$ha was your thing jackie

Lol I don't see the likes on my phone and timber came on on the radio today jammin out