How has your DD1 Run been?

Hello my friends,

With the final DD1 Event coming. I'm curious, How has your adventure been through Dungeon Defenders?

The good, the bad, and the Ugly?

My experience has been great. Getting the game back in January of 2012, and joining the forums in January. Interacting with the community has been the best thing that I have ever experienced. I do not regret joining the community.
I love the people, I love the game.

Not so much about the toxics, but we can forget about that.

I'd love to hear your stories!

Thanks for reading!

~Nekro

I don't remember too much about farming.

The best times were sitting in tavs with my besties, and just talking up a storm about the irrelevant shiz that has never mattered.

I mostly remember building auras for everyone back when mine were some of the best in the game. Actually beating CD while building something instead of just standing there made me so proud :D

This is from a console players prospective.....

The good has been generally the camaraderie with friends playing the maps/challenges on whatever difficulty. Helping others with builds, leveling others up, helping others beat the maps/challenges, or just giving away items to the lower levels. What made it better was when someone pulled a really high upgrade weapon, opened a chest to find 100+ armor, or had something really good in the tavern keepers shop.

The bad and the ugly has been the toxics that plague both consoles. Other than that, I can tolerate the things that need to be updated/patched.