Know any good gaming chairs (prefferable build in massager lol)

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Good day, everyone. I realise this is an old subject, but I feel compelled to join and participate in my own review. When you're Gaming Lover, you need to be able to concentrate on the task at hand. It will be tough to concentrate if you are continually shifting about to achieve a comfortable posture.

While you can relax on your couch or in a recliner in your living room, a gaming chair can provide you with a comfy seat that you can transfer from room to room, offering continuous relaxation whether you're watching the PS5 or Xbox Series X on the big screen or working at your desk.

There's a wide range of gaming chairs available, from rockers and recliners to classic racing seats and even some more imaginative, ergonomic options.

Some are pricier, but they're made of high-quality materials like sturdy steel frames and thickly padded cushions. Alternatively, there are a variety of low-cost gaming seats available that provide unexpected comfort.

It all depends on your financial situation, which you are unable to reveal here. Then we strongly recommend that you spend 150 Euros on a gaming stuhl that is most comfortable for you... You must select because I also use this budget chair.... Thanks

• 1 month later...

When playing the game, use an air-cushioned chair. If the economy is well off, there is still a choice. Like me, if it's not economical, it's ok to sit on a chair with a soft cushion to relieve back pain. Drift F1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 10:02 AM, Walter Hans said:

Good day, everyone. I realise this is an old subject, but I feel compelled to join and participate in my own review. When you're Gaming Lover, you need to be able to concentrate on the task at hand. It will be tough to concentrate if you are continually shifting about to achieve a comfortable posture.

While you can relax on your couch or in a recliner in your living room, a gaming chair can provide you with a comfy seat that you can transfer from room to room, offering continuous relaxation whether you're watching the PS5 or Xbox Series X on the big screen or working at your desk.

There's a wide range of gaming chairs available, from rockers and recliners to classic racing seats and even some more imaginative, ergonomic options and 

Some are pricier, but they're made of high-quality materials like sturdy steel frames and thickly padded cushions. Alternatively, there are a variety of low-cost gaming seats available that provide unexpected comfort.

It all depends on your financial situation, which you are unable to reveal here. Then we strongly recommend that you spend 150 Euros on a gaming stuhl that is most comfortable for you... You must select because I also use this budget chair.... Thanks

I agree with you dude, but in my personal opinion one of the best gaming chair is dxracer, I have one for almots 3 years, and it is really cool!

• 2 months later...

Lots of diff chairs out there, DxRacer I don't think you get much for your money. For me for "gamer chair" it would look more something like a secretlabs

• 3 weeks later...

If you're on a tighter budget but want to kick back in style, then the Cougar Explore S gaming chair is right up your alley. For under $300, you're still getting a racer-style seat with a good chunk of features often found on more expensive options. Plus, it even has the design and durability to keep up with the cream of the crop.