Sign in to follow this  
Pandarama

[WTG] Free 2 hours of Lab Runs per person!

id love to say sign me up but theres 2 ppl whose name i dont see here that should b # 1 and 2. where u at ddace and eagle. u guys should b tops. not my thread and sorry to go off-topic but these great gentlemen deserve free lab runs more than anyone. if u have room sign up one of these instead of me. thx. and have fun w ur new op acc panda. long live dd1 everyone! :jester:

you should get three hours for that haha

He will be :P

I'm in if you're still standing after these runs.

I'm gonna be booked for the next month XD But its ok. I'm a man of my word and I'll do every last run even if it kills me.

U crazy Panda

But nice offer. I hope you avoid RSI. (Repetitive strain injury)

It would go nicely with the Carpal Tunnel I already have in both wrists XD I'll just count you in btw, cause I know you want some :D

i'm down! you're awesome :D

Thanks <3

Good luck, Panda..

Ikr. Chances are I'll get a ++ piece and end up accidentally selling it. Since I don't care about mana anyways, I may just keep everything in my box just for the amusement of seeing how many items I'll have.

id love to say sign me up but theres 2 ppl whose name i dont see here that should b # 1 and 2. where u at ddace and eagle. u guys should b tops. not my thread and sorry to go off-topic but these great gentlemen deserve free lab runs more than anyone. if u have room sign up one of these instead of me. thx. and have fun w ur new op acc panda. long live dd1 everyone! :jester:

I'll be doing everyone, no matter how long it takes, so if they would like to join, they certainly can. I turn down no one :D And yes, LONG LIVE DD1!

hey if ya need some help running ppl just send me a message. i know u have the skills n gear, but this much lab can destroy someones will to dd. its great seeing ppl give back and helping. this here is what gaming is about. its not all about op stats skill and builds, its about the ppl u meet along the journey.

I dont think eagle nor I feel like we deserve anything. I have enjoyed helping out the community where I can and I am sure Eagle has more so than I. Looks like panda is just doing what he can as well and should be great fun for all to sift through the loot afterwards. I hope everyone gets something nice from the RNG and Panda's hard work.

Nice work Panda. Good luck running it and I hope you keep your sanity. Although one might already question your sanity by offering this :)

I dont think eagle nor I feel like we deserve anything. I have enjoyed helping out the community where I can and I am sure Eagle has more so than I. Looks like panda is just doing what he can as well and should be great fun for all to sift through the loot afterwards. I hope everyone gets something nice from the RNG and Panda's hard work.

Nice work Panda. Good luck running it and I hope you keep your sanity. Although one might already question your sanity by offering this :)

I lost my sanity long ago my friend :D And thanks for everything you and Eagle do <3

I may just keep everything in my box just for the amusement of seeing how many !

My record is 11,000 items and it sounds like you will beat that

hey doctor, I think he's gone mad...

5 days x 2 hours = 10 hours for weekdays
2 days x 9 hours = 18 hours for the weekend

this adds up to 28 hours/week

32 requests so far x 2 hours each = 64 hours

64 hours divided by 28 hours/week = 2.3 weeks

There are currently over 300 replies to the sign-up thread for the next (and last) event.

300 hours divided by 28 hours/week = 10.7 weeks

We're talking an entire season of nothing but lab!!!

Panda, your intention to honor all requests is admirable, but I think we as a community need to save you from self-destruction and allow you to limit the number of hours per person and/or the number of people on the list. You can use my slot ([[496,hashtags]]) for a rest break when you get there. You will probably need it after doing this for a week.

edit: make that 600 hours and 21.4 weeks

hey doctor, I think he's gone mad...

5 days x 2 hours = 10 hours for weekdays
2 days x 9 hours = 18 hours for the weekend

this adds up to 28 hours/week

32 requests so far x 2 hours each = 64 hours

64 hours divided by 28 hours/week = 2.3 weeks

There are currently over 300 replies to the sign-up thread for the next (and last) event.

300 hours divided by 28 hours/week = 10.7 weeks

We're talking an entire season of nothing but lab!!!

Panda, your intention to honor all requests is admirable, but I think we as a community need to save you from self-destruction and allow you to limit the number of hours per person and/or the number of people on the list. You can use my slot ([[496,hashtags]]) for a rest break when you get there. You will probably need it after doing this for a week.

edit: make that 600 hours and 21.4 weeks

Right now I have it at taking roughly a month to do all these requests. And I'll have plenty of breaks between days with school taking a solid 8 hours out of my day. Thanks for the math though, shows me what I've really offered in perspective XD

you are one crazy guy Panda....if you need help clearing out the queue, I can run some people also when I have time and not doing runs for the free runs group.

I'll wait and see how things are progressing. If I can't get at least 1-2 done per day, I'll get some help. Problem is, I don't want to burden you guys with my free runs. I was planning on doing it all myself, but thank you for the offer and I'll definitely keep it in mind if things get kinda screwy.

Wow, thats really nice from you. It will be painfull to do all of these runs. (Dont count me in, you already have a lot of peoples to run. I just wish you good luck :) )