Sign in to follow this  
MintLemonade

Game of Thrones Season 4: Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing

I know!!! Did u read the books?

Sent from Las Vegas!

YES!!! OMG they did such an awesome job with the red wedding and all my friends were like what???? I was sitting on the edge of the couch and they all looked like they wanted to cry.....

no spoilers but i can hardly wait to see the Arya Stark plot unfold (spoiled it for a co-worker... feel like a jerk)

YES!!! OMG they did such an awesome job with the red wedding and all my friends were like what???? I was sitting on the edge of the couch and they all looked like they wanted to cry.....

no spoilers but i can hardly wait to see the Arya Stark plot unfold (spoiled it for a co-worker... feel like a jerk)

Soooo good!!! My fav fantasy books of all. And fav TV show of all time!!!! I'm dying for it to come. I hooked up my cable tv to get ready for it!!

Sent from winterfell

I love all these trailers! I honestly can't wait for the new season to start. Have you all seen the videos on the production notes for this season?

Absolutely! I devour documentaries that give you a chance to peek behind the curtain. The perspective is always enlightening!

It's close:

Was an awesome episode.
Personally one of the better season openings in my opinion.

Whoa! I didn't realize that Sigur Ros performed that song. I love them so much.

I love post-rock. Explosions in the Sky is one of my favorite bands.

I need to catch up on Game of Thrones. I'm still on the first episode of Season Three. The intense gore really turned me off. Gore doesn't usually bother me, but it's so visceral and unflinching in GoT. I've been reading the episode summaries after they air, so I'm all caught up on what's been happening in the show.

How was this week's episode?

Same as every other episode it was amazing!, although the best scene that happened this episode in my opinion was the last scene (let's be real any scene with daenerys targaryen is amazing :D)