Councillors! What would you be willing to pay for?

Here's another idea:

- Item Renaming

In DD1 when you fully upgraded a weapon you had the option to name it. One service I'm sure people would be willing to pay for would be the ability to rename it again later. Spelling mistakes or better name idea or whatever. 50 cents to rename an item? I'd pay that.

if that was the case i would make sure i think of a name carefully lol, personally i would not like to pay to re-rename a weapon. i would defiantly spend on hero/maps/skins and maybe for exclusive events

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that was the case i would make sure i think of a name carefully lol, personally i would not like to pay to re-rename a weapon. i would defiantly spend on hero/maps/skins and maybe for exclusive events

Versus DD1's rename-once-ever?

Give me a skin that makes my apprentice look like Vivi Ornitier and I will be the happiest defense councilor you have ever seen!

Will we even be able to level our armor up to rename? The armor we get in tests doesnt have 1/1 or anything like that.

Will we even be able to level our armor up to rename? The armor we get in tests doesnt have 1/1 or anything like that.

Upgrading isn't in yet. Assuming it goes in at all, but it's one of the things Trendy hasn't implemented yet.

Why not make any item renaming have a cost? There is no gameplay element behind it. That will make renamed items more special.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm one of those that agrees with the current model + customizations.
I like the idea of releasing a character/level/pack for a little bit and then making it a few bucks if you want to get it later.
But really, I think the main winner for me is buying the ability to customize your tavern. Or character art. Or just looks for the game. Make it special and individual.
Please do not make weapons or abilities or whatnot buyable. Because literally all you'll see is 1000 people all identical as they run around with the same weapons and same skins and same abilities milking the game.

• 2 weeks later...
There isn't much I wouldn't honestly be willing to pay for, some of the things I would honestly not be willing to pay for is an in game currency that is ONLY available for money, because I believe it defeats the purpose of a F2P game, and also would quickly ruin it for me if the game was Pay to Win with the added "premium currency" that being said, skins, emotes, stuff that's cosmetic but awesome in nature would be perfectly fine to me, I also think that limited time offer skins and such would be a great idea since it would be something you'd have to basically continue to play and know that there's a pay to get skin that will be gone in 2-3 days. That being said i also thing there should be special time offer skins available in DLC's like are currently available in DD1.

Biggest thing that would upset me is that if DD2 being F2P has a currency only purchasable via real money.