Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

[PC] Final Event discussion thread

Well, technically like 3am on saturday (ET) but yeah. Sorry, unfortunately you missed the boat. The response to this event was overwhelming, we require sign-up in order to make it manageable.

Oh as far as the hook shot thing goes, the trigger area is smaller than the area where the message will appear. I had tweaked it to prevent it from being seen/touched by ppl trying to circumvent parts of it.

Everything is fine if you know that you have to press it mid-air :D Thanks to Mishief, you and the whole event team behind the scene. Pretty awesome final :)

Everything is fine if you know that you have to press it mid-air :D

So that was the trick, we spent ages in practise trying to get that hook shot to work, never could. Found a different way to get over though ;)

Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this. My group and I already signed up individually in the sign up thread. We are seeing if we can request some sort of time block for Monday night 7:30-8:30ish. I talked to one of the hosts in the group chat and he redirected me to here.
There would be 4 of us going.
SID: Apollo22237
SID: Lycander
SID: daniel.tinari
SID: jared.siraco

If this isn't the right spot I apologize. I didn't necessarily think that the actual sign up thread would be the right spot either as that was for us signing up separate.

This event was a blast! Thank you to everyone who helped put it together. I only wish I had started my DD career earlier than I did.

Hope to see everyone at the first Event for DD2!

Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this. My group and I already signed up individually in the sign up thread. We are seeing if we can request some sort of time block for Monday night 7:30-8:30ish. I talked to one of the hosts in the group chat and he redirected me to here.
There would be 4 of us going.
SID: Apollo22237
SID: Lycander
SID: daniel.tinari
SID: jared.siraco

If this isn't the right spot I apologize. I didn't necessarily think that the actual sign up thread would be the right spot either as that was for us signing up separate.

This is the right spot, what is your timezone? You need a bigger block of time.

hi i signed up for the event n was wonderin if me n a friend of mine can get more time for it as i was pulled away from it due to my baby havin problems n would lie some time today to run it ?

hi i signed up for the event n was wonderin if me n a friend of mine can get more time for it as i was pulled away from it due to my baby havin problems n would lie some time today to run it ?

Keep an eye on the chat, I know Go plans on running some people later today.

Final, final thanks to Middo for running me and my lad this morning.

Even though my son pressed G right after wave 17 finished by trying to type 'Go team' (the one thing I said he must not do) we had a credible go at the next two waves.

So I must be getting pretty unluck with joining the chat group. Between college and work it's hard to get on during the rush hours of the day(whenever that is). The hosts that are on tell me to wait until more people join the chat which is understandable. I'm on right now for about 2 hours and will be on again tonight if I can. Will I be SOL if a host can't run me before tuesday night?

Edit: GOKU became free and I'm about to start, can't wait

So I must be getting pretty unluck with joining the chat group. Between college and work it's hard to get on during the rush hours of the day(whenever that is). The hosts that are on tell me to wait until more people join the chat which is understandable. I'm on right now for about 2 hours and will be on again tonight if I can. Will I be SOL if a host can't run me before tuesday night?

Edit: GOKU became free and I'm about to start, can't wait

I hope you had fun.

I waited for three and a half HOURS!!!!!

...then I notise that I'm on wrong chat*... after hour or so in right chat , I got good group with Alhanalem as our host. we all most made it to the end ,last boss 700mil left or so and we run out of time, we din't have anyone with a cat so maby because of that. well I think this last event I will remeber for a long time.

*Yeah I weren't in a great hurry to get the event done, because I knew that none wound be left behind who really wanted to do the event.. and hosts were doing extra on monday if needed and so on.. :) Thanks to the DDFreeRunsByRequest chat too.

Thank you to all the event hosts, for putting in so much of your own time to bring joy to so many people in the world!! You have really came up with some interesting and fun events and rewards that has kept DD a fun place to be!! (>‿◠)✌

This is the right spot, what is your timezone? You need a bigger block of time.

I'm sorry, I don't know how I didn't realize I never put in my time zone. We are EST. Basically we are all gonna join the group chat at 7-730 EST and just see when we can get in through the night.

Unfortunately with wifi problems and work and being friends with a few hosts personally i dont see myself getting very far solo, if i find people who have run it before are they alowwed to help (not for items ofc)?
Its so hard being in alaska time zone and est is far off of my zone.. Is there maybe an alaskazone host lol ty guys

Yes you can get friends to help you run. We have people scattered all around the US, Canada, and I believe Middo is from Australia or New Zealand. I know miller is from Cali.

Amazing event. Special thanks to our host Gokupp for fitting us in.
The map was very creative and very fun. The rewards are amazing as well, love the color of the diamond. Thank you to all the event team and trendy for all of your time and effort, in making these events possible for the community to enjoy.

I am in group now I've been here a while now. Not much traffic so if your still in need of an event run come get while the getting's good gang:squire:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the event team. I don't know how it went on days 1, 3, or 4; but I was a witness on day 2. I know that GOKUPP was hosting nonstop for most of the day/night, with M1LLER and Alhanalem (our illustrious map maker) putting in large chunks of time as well. Groups were still running 12 hours after the start time for the event. There may have been other hosts (forgive me if I skipped anyone), but these are the three that I'm aware of based on my run, and the runs of several of my friends.

I am sure there are other members of the event team who deserve thanks for hosting on days 1,3, and 4; and for doing all of the behind-the-scenes work in preparation for the event. And thanks to Trendy for sponsoring the event, and to those who work for Trendy in support of the community. If anyone would like to fill in the credits, please do so.

Thank you, one and all. :)

Just A quick NAAB question does the magicite Diamond Act as normal dimonad eg Boost speed?

Yes, 40% boost.

Just A quick NAAB question does the magicite Diamond Act as normal dimonad eg Boost speed?

Yep it is a full Blown regular diamond.

well if you consider a giant radioactive Green beauty a regular diamond:jester: