Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

[PC] Final Event discussion thread

I entered my info in the thread where everyone else was posting theirs, Im currently in the process of trying to download the map and Ive been reading these here posts. I figure I will be needing some better gear considering I will be playing a lvl 91 squire that is currently wearing mostly myth plate gear and a gladius. If some1 was kind enough to give me guidelines as to what kind of stats i should put upon respec that would be nice too,

thanks

domdom06

I entered my info in the thread where everyone else was posting theirs, Im currently in the process of trying to download the map and Ive been reading these here posts. I figure I will be needing some better gear considering I will be playing a lvl 91 squire that is currently wearing mostly myth plate gear and a gladius. If some1 was kind enough to give me guidelines as to what kind of stats i should put upon respec that would be nice too,

thanks

*** Sorry for double post, having little issues :P ***
domdom06

practicing this aswell, we are having problems getting it to work every time, but we kept trying and eventually it did work and we got thru the door, for the final wavesssssssssss of bossessssssssss that we timed out on ^.^

Yeah, I tried everything. 3 times for about 30 minutes each, nothing happened. The 4th attempt worked, awesome final. Now let's hope it will work on an official run ^^

EDIT: Well I'm off for today, damn work -..- .

It is currently 4:36 PM in my timezone, Im trying to figure out until what time today it is possible to join the event, will it be hosted continuously all week-end?

It is currently 4:36 PM in my timezone, Im trying to figure out until what time today it is possible to join the event, will it be hosted continuously all week-end?

Best bets are today and tomorrow between 12pm EST and 10pm EST
Pop in the group chat even if outside of hours if there is a host around odds are ya can get a run then.:squire:

It is a sad thing to have completed the last event but it was great fun as always. Big thanks to Miller for hosting us. After a couple of failed trial runs early today rcdmiller, his son, hellfire, clutchy, bear, morbid and I were able to finish with plenty of time to spare. Thanks to all who put the effort in to making this happen and thanks to trendy for the support of these events

It is a sad thing to have completed the last event but it was great fun as always. Big thanks to Miller for hosting us. After a couple of failed trial runs early today rcdmiller, his son, hellfire, clutchy, bear and I were able to finish with plenty of time to spare. Thanks to all who put the effort in to making this happen and thanks to trendy for the support of these events

:D

Thanks Acen for inviting me to this fantastic group. I forgot half the controls and you guys had the patience to answer me when we were in the middle of fighting. xD

Great team work and as always, a pleasure to fight alongside with you Acen. :)

Thanks to our host, Eagle, nice to go out with him.

We sucked pretty hard, but hey ho.

Nice rewards, well, except the djinlet; unless I'm not clear on how to use it, lol.

Thanks guys.

The steam group chat seems pretty crowded. What will happen if not all of us get the chance to do the event before the weekend is over? I'm assuming the hosts will understand and let the rest of us play it during the week, but I'm just making sure. :P

Another big shout out of thanks to all the hosts.

Tonight Arti but but previously Eagle, Middo, Miller, Mischief and others I am probably too tired to remember (sorry). Your time and effort are appreciated by all the DD community.

The events have been, without doubt, my favourite part of DD.

See you in DD2 no doubt

Thanks to our host, Eagle, nice to go out with him.

We sucked pretty hard, but hey ho.

Nice rewards, well, except the djinlet; unless I'm not clear on how to use it, lol.

Thanks guys.

Djinnlet is sadly broken he is missing mythical damage scaling. He looks cool though nice to keep floating around the tavern.

The steam group chat seems pretty crowded. What will happen if not all of us get the chance to do the event before the weekend is over? I'm assuming the hosts will understand and let the rest of us play it during the week, but I'm just making sure. :P

We had over 400 sign ups and yes chat is crowded as can be. we will do our best to get as many as we can run this weekend. we will see how things go then take it from there.

Thanks for the final event everyone, definitely one of the funnest things I've been able to experience in my whole time on dungeon defenders since Oct 2011 aside from the game itself :)

There better be community events for DD2! And thanks for hosting the 2-min event Eagle, you seem to dedicate a lot of time to these events.

Thanks to all Hosts and Trendy for a great time these past couple years. Had a Blast doing this Event and Sad to see it come to an end.

Sword was worth the wait to Complete my SL Squire :)

Would like to Thank my Team for for the Great time we had playing together and how ever long we spent in tavern together <3

Catch you in DD2!!!

So me and a couple of mates have been practicing this before we give the actual event a go but every time we get to the krakens we cant seem to damage them even after killing arcade machines. Is there something we are missing or do we just have a bugged game?

Hi

I partecipated to the last event, then middo gaves me the 4 event items at the end of the event on ranked...then i exit to the game and i go to eat...when i came back, my items were not in my item box

what happened? :(

I didn't back in my ranked account

Thanks

Can a moderator please pm me back with a reply. Myself and my wife just started playing less than a month ago and this is our first event. However after looking I see that in order to play as a team we have to sign up differently. However when it says click "here" there is no link. Also how do we schedule a specific time to play. I cant find that either. We have time restraints as we have a toddler who goes to sleep at 8. If someone could please get back to me quickly, that would be Fantastic as we're really looking forward to playing in our first event. Like I said. Please pm me your responses as its hard and time consuming sometimes to search through tens of pages for answers. Thanks very much.

Hi,
I don't think I am able to run event today, but I'm available Monday- tuesday, anytime after 11 am EST (I was told that's when the make-ups are held) Thanks in advance :D

Can a moderator please pm me back with a reply. Myself and my wife just started playing less than a month ago and this is our first event. However after looking I see that in order to play as a team we have to sign up differently. However when it says click "here" there is no link. Also how do we schedule a specific time to play. I cant find that either. We have time restraints as we have a toddler who goes to sleep at 8. If someone could please get back to me quickly, that would be Fantastic as we're really looking forward to playing in our first event. Like I said. Please pm me your responses as its hard and time consuming sometimes to search through tens of pages for answers. Thanks very much.

The sign ups closed Friday night.