Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

[PC] Final Event discussion thread

i am NOT doing it solo FINAL EVENT SOLO? pppphhhhh IM AINT DIEING ALONE

No player will be expected to run solo.

Players are required to sign up on the sign up sheet solo.

This does not mean you are not allowed to play as a group .

All it means is Every member of your team MUST sign themselves up.

If you have a specific group in mind you wish to run with please arrive in the group chat as a group and let us know you intend to run together.

No player will be expected to run solo.

Players are required to sign up on the sign up sheet solo.

This does not mean you are not allowed to play as a group .

All it means is Every member of your team MUST sign themselves up.

If you have a specific group in mind you wish to run with please arrive in the group chat as a group and let us know you intend to run together.

Ok i will attempt to run with maybe two of my friends (Thebossawesome and Daxthrvaks but i will have to make sure we are all available on the same day thanks for the help the one and only GOKUPP!

There is now 345 ppl signed up for the last event.. is that # a record?

by a long shot yea somewhere around 100 more than the previous highest that i know of

by a long shot yea somewhere around 100 more than the previous highest that i know of

And yet even with all these people, the event item will sell like there are only 50 of them :/

And yet even with all these people, the event item will sell like there are only 50 of them :/

Because I'll have the other 300! Lol

Hi there,

not sure if I can make it saturday or sunday, I'd like to request a chance to run on Monday after 23pm UTC+1 ( so i guess something along the line of 17pm EST).

Hi Hosts

I am not sure if this it the right place but, if it is possible I would love to run the event with DD buddies as normal but also with my son in the Sunday morning (it is too late for him here in the UK for US evening host-time). NP if not, just throwing it out there.

mkjo (& Reinforcements)

Never mind. My Saturday plans fell through and I was able to run it after all. Thank all of you event hosts for running hundreds of people. That is a large commitment on your part and is greatly appreciated by the community.

Ouch so intense :D how long can we keep on dying and start over.. lol ..or do we get a whisle "game over" in like 10mins or 20mins? :>

I'd like to grab a 10:30 P.M. EST time slot for Saturday if at all possible.

It doesn't work that way. With as many that signed up as they did, I am sure we will still be running people then. Come into chat as soon as you can and get in line. if you read the rules, you will see that you can request time BLOCkS, and we will try to accommodate.

yikes, dont want to be a spoiler, but damn the bar seems over the top, are we expected to show up in very "open" gear or what?

My (unimpressive) ranked gear is certainly not feeling like it is worthy at all. Feels like its not tuned for ranked players with legit gear.

yikes, dont want to be a spoiler, but damn the bar seems over the top, are we expected to show up in very "open" gear or what?

My (unimpressive) ranked gear is certainly not feeling like it is worthy at all. Feels like its not tuned for ranked players with legit gear.

No "open" gear :) u can get gear from other player who have something better then you, just try to ask for ppl. because its open they can allways transfert they own gear back from ranked after they give you all the nice things :D .

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I am currently downloading the mana map (only mana) to up a few things that were not maxed (like pet and accs). I expect that wont be a problem rulewise.

@Jemmajule, dunno about rules, but the pets do work on the map, not like regular assualt. Kinda split about whether to take monkey or chicken. Probably chicken for raw dps and a few wallpiercing cheesetricks, that map throws everything+the sink+the drainpipes at you.

Well, the hookshot doesn't work properly. I stuck at the last one.

practicing this aswell, we are having problems getting it to work every time, but we kept trying and eventually it did work and we got thru the door, for the final wavesssssssssss of bossessssssssss that we timed out on ^.^