Sign in to follow this  
REZENNN

[wtg]rezennn's quitting giveaway !

I'm beginning to get sad... everyone, all of these legends and top players are leaving... I do understand there is much more out there than DD but I hope this community still stays like it is (and maybe grow a little).
Even though I never was able to play with you you seem really nice, I mean just look at that crazy gear your are giving away. =D I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and hope to see you in DD2!

Bacta8 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067099237

Thanks for this giveaway !
See you for another adventure, hundreds hours, other plaisant meeting... in Dungeon Defenders 2 !

I also hope i don't get disqualified. I've been playing DD for about 900 hours :)
Really, I hate when experienced players are leaving :(
SID is below

i got the pleasure of talking to you in afk shop and you were always nice to me. sad to c ya go, but you gotta do what is best for you. good luck in life.

enjoy the sunshine or the cold. :D i'm glad we didn't fight each other in a bid war *wink wink* (i probably would've lost anyways xD)

Rez,

Met you a few months back when you joined my mana shop after nabbing 23 eggs from a mana shop. spent hours loofing around in our shops sharing tales of the days mana shop spoils. Thanks for all your advice and the few items you already gave me :D Shared some fun times in DD1 and look foreward to DD2 when you no doubt get addicted to that aswell :p

Man.. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago, my buddy's like really helping me get gear, and then I just constantly see people leaving. As much as I don't want to see players leave, I can still appreciate trying to help people like me get where they need to be. It sucks, but I hope everything goes well in your future man. Thanks for the giveaway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zaros24

Hope I win something!
Sid in my signature
(starman10)

On another note, why do people keep posting giveaways in the trading section... I just don't get it.