Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

Real life pic thread - get a cube

Cant remember the exact year but I think it was Halloween party 2009 or 2010. Dont have anything new saved in imgur.

Also showing a little more than my face. Hopefully its not a problem :)

I kept scrolling through, wondering where Finland's picture was. He didn't disappoint. Didn't we have this same thread (pix 4 cubez) on the old DD forums? I can't remember who started it but that one was pretty hilarious. Props to the ever-adorable Laura for getting in on the action but where, oh where, is the glory that is Captain Isom?

Coincidentally, I finally managed to groom my eyebrows tonight to what I consider perfection (after 10 years of trying) and had to take a picture to memorialize the occasion. Wow, that's prolly the vainest, stupidest thing I've ever typed. Oh, well. Here's me. Donate my cube to the starving orphans.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

This was taken this recent summer. It was my second year as a counselor for this summer camp I've been going to for the past 11 years. This is my favorite picture because it was an accidental picture and turned out better than it ever could have.

thought this thread was dead lol anyone that wants their cube send me a friend request on steam

Sorry, Miller. It was dead but, you know, I couldn't resist a chance to try to hit on Hitmonchan.