Saying Goodbye!

Hello everyone and as the title says I am saying goodbye to DD which means I will no longer be a Moderator. I have been extremely busy that I just do not have time anymore to be a Moderator so I made the decision to leave and move on to other things. I would like to thank everyone at Trendy for allowing me the chance to be a moderator and allowing me to hold the events on multiple platforms (it was a blast). I would like to also thank the event teams for everything that they have done and are still doing (keep up the good work). I would like to thank the awesome defenders for supporting the events and supporting Trendy (you guys are the best).

I will stop by and say hello from time to time but this will be one of the last posts that I will be making for quite sometime. I wish Trendy the best of luck with DD2 and other future projects and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Dredd Signing Out!

Byeeee byeeeeeeeeee. :(

Take this :crystal: with you as it should help you in your travels!

Noes :( I remember the very first event series, when it was just you with a crazy idea for these unique challenges with elemental-themed Armguards as a reward. I still have mine, forever Trophies sitting comfortably in my Tavern :D Take care mate.

Wish you'd get on the ps3 so we can do some insane+ runs. I think we only hooked up once or twice. Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Take care and see you around.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow, I knew you had taken a back seat from the event teams but man, I didn't know you were even giving up your moderator duties! This makes me epic sadface but I wish you all the best. Hope things come together with your schooling, your girlfriend and being the best Dredd you can be. Next time I see you on Steam, we'll have to have a catch up session. Have fun doing IRL stuff and don't forget about us!