Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

well, it's might be my lucky day :D

After completing the event, like all previous event , I left the game because I do not play alot anymore to dd on console, because of everythings that happen, and the fact that I have the PC version of the game. So after leaving, I playing assassin's creed, like I'm doing all the times these days lol, and then watched a movie, and I feeled like I was wanting to make a moraggo run,only for the fun, because I had'nt really played the game except for events for a long times. So I jumped in, made a morrago run, and I just pulled the best crysknife I ever had :D okay, for some of you, it's still bad , but my best I ever pulled before was 151^, for 78. I just pulled a 178^ for 78 :D So yeah, I'm happy. If only it's has TH.... it's do have TD and TAR, but that its :/ at least, base TD is starting at 16, so yeah, maybe for you guys it's a crap, but I'm proud of it :D did'nt got something higher than 110^ for like 5-6 months if it's not more

wow, and I tough I was unlucky... well. Personally, all the great pull I got was from a random moraggo run after a long times playing another game, like weeks, sometimes months. But hey, except one 212^ shaitan when lvl 83 was the max, I only got some 150-160^ weapons. I already got a 190^+ occulus, but I traded it a long times ago, the day of the ultimate defender event for get an extra one from my friend. and now I got that 178^ crysknife :) for 78. I already got a 172 jumbao, but it's for 90.... :/ Anyway, hope you will get something good soon :)

yaaaay BERN congratz its awesome pull :) im happy 4 u, i dont c u alot, and lol i dont log in alot becoz of study

Well, our times is really different, so it's hard to be online in same times. If my memory is good, we have what? 7 hours of difference? that's alot lol, so it's hard to be online in same times. And like I said, I mostly play assassins creed these days lol, I bought all of them except black flag, because it's still cost too much, and I only did the entire story of the II and the brotherhood, so I have 4 more game to make the whole story lol, so alot of gameplay :P Right now I'm on vacancy, but I'm restarting to work soon, so when I'm working and you'r studying, it's hard to play together :P Also, I'm a big lover of watching movies, and when I'm watching movies, I think that I get disconnected from playstation network, so I'm online, but you see me offline, so that don't help too :/ Anyway, I'll hope we will be teamed for an event one day :P

After completing the event, like all previous event , I left the game because I do not play alot anymore to dd on console, because of everythings that happen, and the fact that I have the PC version of the game. So after leaving, I playing assassin's creed, like I'm doing all the times these days lol, and then watched a movie, and I feeled like I was wanting to make a moraggo run,only for the fun, because I had'nt really played the game except for events for a long times. So I jumped in, made a morrago run, and I just pulled the best crysknife I ever had :D okay, for some of you, it's still bad , but my best I ever pulled before was 151^, for 78. I just pulled a 178^ for 78 :D So yeah, I'm happy. If only it's has TH.... it's do have TD and TAR, but that its :/ at least, base TD is starting at 16, so yeah, maybe for you guys it's a crap, but I'm proud of it :D did'nt got something higher than 110^ for like 5-6 months if it's not more

That's a better Crysknife than I ever pulled. My best is a 98 upgrade for a level 74. My squire is only level 78 and he is a tower squire. I just don't work with him that much. As far as other pulls from Moraggo, my best are:

Oculus: 186/83
Undying Rod: 178/78
Samiel the Flayer: 135/78
Shaitan: 173/83
Shimmerblade: 138/78
Junbao: 113/78

I haven't tried for an Ebon Falchion and my best Shai Hulud is a 187/83.

Yeah me too! Last week I pulled a 151^ Lemurian Halberd after stoppinh DD and playing GTA V for 2 days... still my highest monk weapon to date.

for all hard moraggo weapon, the best pulls I had was all about 120^

Except that, for occulus it's 190^ something, don't remember the number, but was over 190^ and under 200^ . 172 or 174, don't remember for my jumbao, but it's for 90 :/ The occulus was for 83. that crysknife is the only items I was missing in the 170^+ on insane morrago weapons. I also already got my 212^ shaitan when the level max was 83 :D my little baby lol, the only 200^+ I ever pulled, and one of the firsts 200^ weapons who got pulled, at the beginning of the morrago DLC :P I keep it, and don't really use it lol, since it's upgraded in DPS, and now with all the new event items, I don't really have a use of it anymore. But it's still for 83 :P Anyway. My dream would be to pull a 200^+ jumbao or crysknife with majors tower stats. Like gamerjunkeeee's jumbao xD but it's like impossible xD

Reading this makes me wanna come and do a few runs of morrago haha haven't gotten on DD except for events for well over a month! Maybe I'll pull something crazy, but knowing my luck it will be garbage lol. Guess it's worth a try though!

Curiosity got the best of me haha just finished a morrago run with 3 afks and got a 125^ oculus and a 137^ crysknife both for level 78 with every important stat. Not too bad. Oh and if anyone wants them you can have them lol I have no need for them

Well, our times is really different, so it's hard to be online in same times. If my memory is good, we have what? 7 hours of difference? that's alot lol, so it's hard to be online in same times. And like I said, I mostly play assassins creed these days lol, I bought all of them except black flag, because it's still cost too much, and I only did the entire story of the II and the brotherhood, so I have 4 more game to make the whole story lol, so alot of gameplay :P Right now I'm on vacancy, but I'm restarting to work soon, so when I'm working and you'r studying, it's hard to play together :P Also, I'm a big lover of watching movies, and when I'm watching movies, I think that I get disconnected from playstation network, so I'm online, but you see me offline, so that don't help too :/ Anyway, I'll hope we will be teamed for an event one day :P

ya like 8 hours diffrence u know im miss playing with while u speak , i like wen u speak, tu un ami :P

Reading this makes me wanna come and do a few runs of morrago haha haven't gotten on DD except for events for well over a month! Maybe I'll pull something crazy, but knowing my luck it will be garbage lol. Guess it's worth a try though!

Yeah, watch me recommend running War of the Djinn again and you pull a 250+ upgrade Shai Hulud. o.0

ya like 8 hours diffrence u know im miss playing with while u speak , i like wen u speak, tu un ami :P

ahahaha yeah, I talk a little too much xD And just saying that you just said in french can be translate in english by : "kill a friend" xD So no I wont :P Just say me what you was wanting to say and I'll try to help you out :)

Yeah, watch me recommend running War of the Djinn again and you pull a 250+ upgrade Shai Hulud. o.0

Haha if that happened you could have it lol I don't play enough to use it anyway lol

Ficitation mon ami et comme tu la dit c'ait bien ta journ chanceuse c'est un tres bon crysnife !!! :) ( I'm sorry for my french because is my first language ...sorry )

This sentence was absolutly perfect, with no mistakes :) Better than my english xD In fact, it's not that hard, my english is really bad lol