Best map to farm for Ult/Ult+/Ult++ gear?

When I search for anything like the title of this thread, a bunch of results for aquanos and king's nmhcmm survival pop up... but my question is whether or not any of the newer DLC like tinker's lab would be better for getting high end items, or if Aquanos/KG really is the ticket?

I've read that the 'stat multiplier' (or whatever) - the thing that determines quality of loot is maxed on KG, WW (I forget the rest) so makes no difference.

ofc loot falling off map is a big factor...

My only ++ came from KGNMHC MM and from its place on the map - bottom tier @ top left (ha, it was a while ago, have doubts about memory, but i'm fairly certain) implies it came from a smaller mob or wyvern ie stuff falling off map could/is a real issue.

Tinkers lab has the lag issue, I cba fighting lag and mobs... so not tried on NM

Always open all the chests!!! you can leave them, then switch to the desired toon and open them with a toon you want the loot for...

Ult and higher armour is stupidly rare. There is no place that magically lets you farm it easily. Sure, Lab Assault can be the fastest as you can do each run in 3 minutes, but I've had days where it just gives me crap and more crap. I am not a fan of Aquanos for farming ult or higher. King's game some people have good luck with, not I so much. Sky City can be a decent option if you don't have loot falling off the map.

Last I played, Kings Game NMHCMM was the best place to get really high tier gear. I got a couple of supremes and ultimates on that map. On average I got about 3 supremes each run and 1 ultimate every other couple runs.

you can buy lab runs from me just saying....

Meh - using this to sell lab runs, really!!!!!

Just about any BF drill will do lab - DO IT YOURSELVES people

Always open all the chests!!! you can leave them, then switch to the desired toon and open them with a toon you want the loot for...

Hang on, is chest loot linked to the chest opener only or all of the heros on the Map?

It seems to be who is on the map. I was very disappointed in opening chests with my summoner and getting weapons because I had 3 AFKs in as well.

Meh - using this to sell lab runs, really!!!!!

Just about any BF drill will do lab - DO IT YOURSELVES people

Its always a good time to sell lab runs :D. And also i do it wen people go afk usually so u get rewards for doing nothing xD

I think lab assault is still the "best", just because its fast.. +you get "ult++" accessories and also good pets. and I do hope that in DD2 armor is not this hard to find :)

And btw how much is maximum # loot in the map? and after they start to disapear.. is that number debending how many ppl is in the map? or is it allways same.. (I know google can find this answer?)

Someone with way much time can try to do 3hours of KGNMHCMM and same amount of 4char lab assault and post what they got :> ?

I think you meant "Ult++" pets and also good accessories, yes? I have only seen Supreme Accessories, but they are some of the best in the game.

It seems to be who is on the map. I was very disappointed in opening chests with my summoner and getting weapons because I had 3 AFKs in as well.

Just make afk summoners, with gaurdian pets NB I'd advise against imp pets, at least when upping since when they get a high base damage they use ALOT of mana for doing very little repairs.

Well you could always have the afks leave the game, open the chests, then bring the afk's back in...

Ha, I wish I had the desire and time to do a KGNMHC MM vs lab test; from memory I only ever got ult armour when I had 3 or more summoner out.

I'd never thought much of lab armour BUT I did do about an hours worth last week with 4 toons and got 2 really nice supreme dps pieces - both over 300^

Oops. "Very disappointed" is wrong. More like slightly puzzled since I was doing an exp run and wasn't expecting anything good from the chests anyway.

Oops. "Very disappointed" is wrong. More like slightly puzzled since I was doing an exp run and wasn't expecting anything good from the chests anyway.

ok, if you just after exp then just grind TD, sorry - do what you feel and like.

Glad you looked as i did think it was the opening toon rather than random of the toons in play...

ok, if you just after exp then just grind TD, sorry - do what you feel and like.

Yep, that's what I was doing. Now have 6 chars above level 90. Ultimate gear!

I'd never thought much of lab armour BUT I did do about an hours worth last week with 4 toons and got 2 really nice supreme dps pieces - both over 300^

It does produce a lot of trash, but that can be sold to TK for a decent amount of mana. I have gotten a few ult armor pieces and one ult++ from lab assault. But to get a complete set of good ultimate armor would probably require a few hundred hours of LA with 3 AFK summoners in. :(

Why does having a Summoner out increase or change gear received?

Summoners cant equip weapons, so when you hit a chest the only thing that will come out is armor, also the only thing dropped by mobs is armor. However if u have a squire then u get sword drops. People doing survival usually have all summoners out so they only get armor.

I think you meant "Ult++" pets and also good accessories, yes? I have only seen Supreme Accessories, but they are some of the best in the game.

Well imo they are ult++ accessoris what comes to stats, even when it say ist sup, but they are way better then sup ..dunno why they havent coded ult accessoris. I got one godly acc that has 278healtp 297hdamage some cast speed, -270 almost all others thou, but they are meaningles stast anyways..

I think lab assault is still the "best", just because its fast.. +you get "ult++" accessories and also good pets. and I do hope that in DD2 armor is not this hard to find :)

And btw how much is maximum # loot in the map? and after they start to disapear.. is that number debending how many ppl is in the map? or is it allways same.. (I know google can find this answer?)

Someone with way much time can try to do 3hours of KGNMHCMM and same amount of 4char lab assault and post what they got :> ?

The cap on items depends on the number of players in the game. You can tell this by having 4 characters in and between waves drop 3 of them, watch the items on the ground go poof.

There are Ult accs. However, they are very rare. I know of 2. It is the same with Ult seahorse. I only know of 2. I am sure there are a couple more out there somewhere.

There are Ult accs. However, they are very rare. I know of 2. It is the same with Ult seahorse. I only know of 2. I am sure there are a couple more out there somewhere.

I didnt know someone had an ult seahorse yet. That would be very nice to have.

Does that include my one?