Sign in to follow this  
isaiah_fm3

DONE with DD

save corrupt lost all my stuff... can u remove me from the event... & whats up Ez_____, lost my 126 blasticus too... now u know who i am... XD

no thanks bro... i farmed alot 4 what i had... im tired of farming... took forever to get 230 for my trap huntress, 242 4 my squire , 220+ 4 my aura monk.... awww and my 254 giraffe,,, lol,,, that sucks,,, i have no ps plus... i think i mught play but to farm for friends,,, i like the game but... it sucks losing your good stuff...

thanks Ez_____ but i'll still play but under my other account. if u need help just ask me... i got u as a friend u too suck_it... lol forgot his psn,,, u know who u are XD lol

It does suck when the damned corrupt thing hits you...remember that this game is 100x more playable and addictive than eh... ... GTA V...at least.

I'm already tired of robbing stores and selling cars in GTA V...but in DD... I am still farming my dream gear! :) C'mon come back Friend...

I understand your pain. I lost every thing just a little bit ago. But dd has a way keeping a hold of you. I hope we dont lose you. Lol but we can be low lvls together if you want. With nothing good on. Im game!

I understand your pain. I lost every thing just a little bit ago. But dd has a way keeping a hold of you. I hope we dont lose you. Lol but we can be low lvls together if you want. With nothing good on. Im game!

way to keep the spirit gamergirl. Data corruption is a very evil thing and I'm sorry for any one who has to deal with it.

way to keep the spirit gamergirl. Data corruption is a very evil thing and I'm sorry for any one who has to deal with it.

Awww thanks! Its just life. You win some you lose some. But please dont leave! You will be missed :(

4 Runs of Glitterhelm - I can power level 6 of your characters from lv1 to 70
and from the sounds of most of your gear it was uhmmm well lets say there is no 255 girraffes in the wild naturally. ( PERIOD )
So you could easily acquire some of your high level gear since it seems to be quite common place now a days

to put things in perspective
the highest i have earned
krsknife 166 / 174
Shaitan 143 / 160
monk tower 170 given to by my kind friend GamerJunkee
Staffs undying 180 the other one 189 aquanos staff 118
Soul Focuser 107 - 95 - 88 - 77 - 64
highest pet earned was 146 out of the shop squire guardian till one of the updates squashed it down to 118 if i remember right

Most the of the gear listed in your posted was 230+ plus