[Results] RNG's Final Hurrah

Gratz on your win Eagle :)

Aye, I feel so special. Since I did manage to win something, I am going to keep my rainmaker. LOL There are about 10 people who didn't win anything at all. Half of them only made one post. So they won't be getting much at all. The couple who made a lot of posts and didn't win will be getting some of the better prizes. After duplicates were tossed, I have 172 numbers drawn. I don't feel like drawing anymore. Prizes will be handed out in batches from here on out.

gratz to the winners. wish i checked the fourms more offten now lol

I am sure there will be others who hold contests. I know the DDfree runs group holds contests. You should join them, it is a good group of players who just like to have fun and enjoy the game.

Yes i finally won something, i mean look at how people won 3 or more times but at least i won once xD

Woot! I won 3 times :D I'll try to catch you up when you will be online :) Can I know , normally, at what times you are on? :) Because I have some difficulties to get able to get online those day, and I totally understand that you have a life and a familly, so I only would like to know if you know in about how many times you think you will be able to get online , like that I could try to catch you when you are available :) Thank you :)

And congrats to all other winners :)

(I'm sorry if my english is bad, if I said something wrong, I'll try to find other worlds to explain it better)

Ha I was looking at the other thread too, glad my name didn't come up on the first batch! I'll be checking for you to be online, thank you Eagle! Congrats to all of the winners as well, this really keeps me interested in playing when there's not much left other than grinding.