[Results] RNG's Final Hurrah

So, the end is near for me. I am going to be posting numbers up here. When I get a chance, I will align these with your names. As your name is put up, you will have one week to contact me and collect your prize. When I post the name, I will post the collection date. The total number of prizes is yet to be determined. The majority of the proceeds from the Earths will be put into this giveaway. With any luck, I will be back in town for DD2.

Next Batch of Numbers, Contact by 1-17-14
310 anr
375 anr
454 anr

342 atrix
201 Banzaiguy
276 Banzaiguy

170 Crash paid
480 Crash
489 Crash

84 daikyi
191 daikyi

41 Ddace
19 djrandyryan
164 djrandyryan
362 earendil
202 ezelking
224 ezelking

274 gman463
426 gman463
485 gman463
501 gman463

11 ijohanne
239 Iland_soulja
90 Instant Noodles
435 liltennyo
500 liltennyo
551 liltennyo
531 liltenyo

502 Lone Salamander
101 mashka
119 mashka
1 ME ")
67 mkjo
18 Nato4Eyes
35 Oliwaltony
158 Oliwaltony
356 Oliwaltony
100 Olot
137 Olot
143 Olot

133 Psykospam
218 Psykospam

40 qlimax2t
71 qlimax2t

317 starman
330 starman

301 Sure Buddy
290 Synergy
351 Synergy
10 th3gaming bull
66 th3gaming bull

299 ubara-tutu
470 ubermench
354 xentro01
398 xentro01
425 xentro01
278 xfunz
13 zieni
111 zieni

There will be many more to come

Im starting to understand what you mean by that phrase in your sig eagle :( Anyways, gl to me. I mean everyone

I have the names in a spreadsheet next to their post entry if that will help you.

I have drawn 200 numbers. I am taking the Woman out tonight, and I have to work all weekend. I will start going through them as I can. I will try and get at least the first 20 or so names up by Sunday evening.

hey its understandable that u got other things to do and u doing this giveaway is more than enough so dont sweat it.

With a lot of help from Acen, who compiled all of the names into a spreadsheet for me. I now have the first 25 prizes up. Winners please contact me for your prizes.

Thank you once again sir to you and the events team. May start sounding repetitive but y'all have done a lot for the community with these giveaways and contests providing more opportunities for people to enjoy DD. Well done.

Oh my, look at my rng being nice all of a sudden. A huge Thank you to Eagle and everyone supporting him. Congratz to all the other winner too!

thx once again for the giveaways eagle. made my kids all sorts of happy which makes me very happy.

[Results] RNG's Final Hurrah

Edit: ok I got it now. shame I missed out.. Sad to see you go eagle.

I still can't seem to understand how this works... Anyone able to explain it to me?

The initial contest is over. All that is left is to draw more numbers. I had a thread up. You were allowed to enter up to 15 times. The number of your post became the number of your entry. I am using random.org to draw numbers. If I draw yours, you win. For instance if you were the 10th person to post in the thread, and I get a 10 from the website, the you win something.

I thought this list was going to appear on the other thread, and almost didn't find this... you need to link this post in the other thread so people who refresh that page know what's going on.

I thought this list was going to appear on the other thread, and almost didn't find this... you need to link this post in the other thread so people who refresh that page know what's going on.

That is to much like work. Bump for the 2 waiting to pick up

So many people winning multiple times. At least I win once more I guess. Whoohoo!!