Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Forum Survey: Why do you use it?

To find out information about the game. Now i use it for the guides to see other peoples builds and trading.

I wanted to ask a question about the game and also sign up for an event since one of my more experienced friends encouraged me to do so.

I first came to the forums on a referral from my son. I wanted to know more about the game from community members who I may not have come across on the multiplayer.

I use the forums now to sign up for events; make new friends; post my ideas, concerns, or replies to relevant threads, look at what's available for trade.

I came on the forums after several months of gameplay when someone told me about the events and I stayed for the pluthera of desserts and beverages, though i still havnt got any yet:( COOKIEEEEE!!!!

I came to find out where the 'soda's addiction' came from lol. Now I stay here because i love the community and how nice everyone is. Its like a family on these forums.

When I first joined the forums I used it for trading and builds. Now I use it to interact with the DD community, keep in touch with old friends of mine and stay up to date with DD2 news! Also shamelessly plug my Youtube channel when ever possible xD!\

Oh yeah and Events too love them!

I came on the forum to try to figure out how to participate to the events... Because I was wanting a T-26 and a SODA, but someone told me that SODA was'nt going to come back :/ Took me a while to understand xD I was'nt undersand anything in english at my beginning on the forum. But my english improved, and I now understand most of the thngs peoples say. Now, I'm staying because it's always fun to talk with the community, and we can post our opinion, talk with friends, subscribe to wonderfulls events, and everything :P

I came to have a look about what is going on dungeon defenders 2. I'm very excited seeing how it's being developed. Can't wait for the day I can play it! :)

I come back for the COWmunity :) this is in my opinion the best community in the world I've never met a better combinations of moderators employees and players in my life i love this place :)

I had joined to find out more about the game and see if anything new was coming, Stuck around because suddenly DD2 has appeared and the people are about 95% less toxic then most others, so that helps.

I came originally for trading. Stuck around for DD discussion. Events kept me here longer than I otherwise would have stayed.

And know I drop in very occasionally to check and see how inflated prices have become and see what is new with DD2. I wasn't at all excited for the MOBA but I'm looking forward to what DD2 is now becoming.

I was just looking for information about the game. Found out the events were for everybody, not just the best players, and ran a couple of those. Stayed because of the friendly community.

Back in da Day I came to the forums to report an issue with the game (in all likelihood, as that's been the primary reason for most of my game-related-forum-joinings) and stuck around reading what other people were complaining about and then used it as a time-filler for a while, at which point I've pretty much integrated into the community.

I left because in general community feedback wasn't being listened to / replied to / acted on / acted on poorly and the game became something that I did not want to play and I had no trust that "Trendy's next project" was going to turn out any better.
(There was in fact an exploit I discovered that went unfixed for three weeks and had to ***** before I got a reply about it--even a basic "forwarded to the dev team." Sure it was a fairly small exploit, but it was still a legitimate problem).

More recently I came back because the development blog really hit a nerve and I had to jump in and go "wait wait wait, think about this" and I've stuck around due to reading the replies and ended up posting more.

Came for tech support. Stayed for the lolz. :D

I love seeing the great barehugs posting on the forums again!