Sign in to follow this  
imported_Ez_____

Blasticus question

so I've done 200+ assaults now and the best base damage so far that I have found is 255, does anyone know where the blasticus tops at for base damage? I have seen 30^ depth charge start at 1200 base damage, wondering if that's true for the blasticus

255 is a good one you may be able to get around 500 but that's based on other chest/shop weapons but the blasticus is a reward item so it is a possibility a 255 is as good as it gets. But you cannot compare it to any dlc base damage weapon especially aquanos weeps. Apples and oranges. Hope that helps

The best I have farmed in the couple of hours this morning is a 160 starting base damage. I shall keep plugging away for better.

Finally got a 200+ base damage Blasticus. It has 9 shots-per-second, 67 shots, and NO RELOAD!!!. It's also a 27^ for level 90. o.0

Finally got a 200+ base damage Blasticus. It has 9 shots-per-second, 67 shots, and NO RELOAD!!!. It's also a 27^ for level 90. o.0

Lol! U online right now? I have something for you.

I have a 181 base damage one if you want one, just did another hour of farming and if i do one more assault i'm going to puke

I still have two or three 200+(with reload!) if anybody needs one. I'll b back on ps 2moro morn, just message me, we can work somethin out.

I appreciate you making your pulls available to the community.....most generous of you. I shall pass since I finally got a 211-base damage Blasticus with 9 shots-per-second, 89 shots, 7 reload, and 531 projectile speed.